Ranking
Original Post
[The New DP] Changing the application system
Okay, we need to change the application system. I need everyone currently active to post 2 ideas for the application. Good ideas will be put in the new application, bad ones will be left out. If you want, re-post stuff we already have FROM THE CURRENT APPLICATION, but IT DOES NOT COUNT AS YOUR TWO IDEAS!!!

Oblivion: You're 1-2 paragraph about yourself idea is great. I'm adding that FOR SURE!

Ideas so far:

-One or two paragraphs about yourself. (Will include details on WHAT is to be posted here when Oblivion gives me them.)

-stats card
-skills in TB community
-How often are you active in-game
-Why should Death Plague accept you?
-What were your past clans
-Why did you leave/get kicked from those clans?
-
Last edited by alert242; Jun 20, 2010 at 05:43 PM.
Okay, the 1-2 paragraph thing, stats card, how long he/she have been playing TB, and skills in TB community.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
I really need vacation.
I can't remember having said that the applicants should write a 1-2 paragraph about themselves, but it's a great idea nonetheless.

In my opinion we should cut down the application form to the essential parameters, and let the applicats put their effort to the short essay about them.

The essentials are things like their stats card, their skills in the community and examples of those skills, and the GMT definitely.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I got a couple Why does Death plague want you? Why did you leave your past clan or why were you kicked from it?
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]