Ranking
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As summer months come in, the sun starts being up everyday. It's time for you also be up everyday practicing for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up:
● Your clan must be older than 3 months. If it's close to being 3 months old and passes other requirements, I'll overlook that.
● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity. For unofficial clans, we'll check in other ways to make sure you're active
● The sign up fee is 25,000TC sent to Ancient

When signing up, include:
● Full clan name and tag
● List of players in your clan playing(the roster cannot be edited after post, make sure all members are finalized)
● Confirmation that you have sent the sign up fee.

Final notes:
● Sign-ups end 05.07.2023 at 4pm GMT.
● Every player who is participating must have been part of specific clan from 24th of June 2023, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

Roster:
Liquor
Alpha
Win
Vibe
4 Pockets Full
Mogul
Hive
Damned
Envy
Obey
Zero
TANG
fl0w
Vector
Munch
dog

A question I'd like to ask players, what kind of mods do you want in this years CL? competitive only or a mixture of competitive and fun mods?
Last edited by ancient; Jul 6, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
TANG [TANG]
DesiTwist
Piss
Umbrella
Xene
Hyndu
Iris
Froog
Kirito

You've successfully sent 25000 ToriCredits to Ancient.
Last edited by DesiTwist; Jul 5, 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
stacked
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
>A question I'd like to ask players, what kind of mods do you want in this years CL? competitive only or a mixture of competitive and fun mods?

please include .tbm mods in clanleague because it's hard to play .rpl which is unbalanced and hard for pvp
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Can we still sign up?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Can we still sign up?

yes you can
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
The Munches - [Munch]Clan Members
Seer - Writer - Faidin - Loozy - Mammon - Zenvo - Sike - NotDomdoDm60 - kissmya55 - swive - tgphat - muzu - Sampled - nixsix - lillith - criativo - raichi - longwang - maxwarp - wavytray - zagred - kaka - owl8 - lorddarkness - legendary124 - Torilemonade - r3db3ast - Sloontxv - zack8 - banana001 - h3e0 - mellamoyo - shotgun720 - imink - jubanya - perfect022

Last edited by Writer; Jul 6, 2023 at 04:52 AM.
Fear is the embodiment of a weak soul. Let your heartbeat. Let your legs stumble. But never stay complacent. Take your steps.
[dog] dog

Max
Areus
Mist
Hanad
Waldo
BrunoSam
AlteredCode
Kakanat123
Chan