Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
The Truth (NEW) Betting server reviews!
Host - Trestet
DOC - TresBets (Description of choice.)
Hosting Rate - 6/10
Cancels Bets - Mostly (This goes for only no countered bets.)

The truth - Trestet shows players how betting can be exciting and fun, he may have to be reminded to cancel the bets but he notices it at an average speed. He hosts at his own pace, which I may say is impressive, he does not let people get to his head while hosting and does not make much conversation, as his betting servers are mainly for sitting back to just relax and bet.
You can find plenty of high betters at Trestet's betting servers but if not that you will at least find some counters,I have not seen Trestet global any of his servers yet but I am sure if he did and with the right message he will for sure be remembered for hosting a nice betting server.

Trestet is giving a total of 6 nudges at 50% off, if you are interested be sure to join his next betting server and redeem the redeem code below. (This is only for the first three players that redeem the code)

-Redeem Code Section -

Two 50% off nudges - "TheTruth~XB5K736"

WARNING Trestet has agreed to the redeem code for his server but Trestet is not aware of the two nudge half off discount and how many people can use it, as I left before sharing the full information to him. To receive your half off nudges please direct him to this forum topic link, if you attempt to tell him the redeem code raises the discount or anything etc to that, if you tell him otherwise I am sure he won't want you back in his betting servers. WARNING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for me to review your betting server please whisper me in-game or send me a Private Message mentioning "The Truth".