Toribash
Wow just 3 months late XD
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Name: BennyKimanoto
GMT: +7
2 replays(in attachment): I am in phone atm, just see my replay thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=547191 also cnc my replay ;-;
Belt: 8th black belt
Your general mods: ABD, Boxshu, Twinsword4fixed
Something really interesting about yourself: Nothing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Sounds good :D Your in. We're glad to have you my long-time friend :D
Thx for accept me
Can I vote in here too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

You can definetly give your opinion on why someone should or should not be taken ^_^
Good Luck To All
Name: Gha2005
GMT:Idk
Belt:Blue
Your general mods:Greykido
Something really interesting about yourself:I love to get in the air to destroy them or i like to do a basic leg sweep mid air or grounded

Hope i can join And also, good luck to the others trying to join
hello im DropAdub..im a black belt and i dont know my rank..i an aspirant tricker and im quite good at some mods..i always stay in ninjustu and aikido..P.S i dont even be in a Clan in Toribash.
Peace
New applicant
My main reason why I'm is to find a clan that I feel like is right for me, a clan that I know I'll stay with for a long time, and trust all members. I chose this clan because looking at the forums the members and leaders all seem like nice and friendly.

I am very good at aikido, lenshu, and ninjutsu (a bit). I don't cheat or shovel much in mods like aikido and its other similar mods, like greykido. If I get into the movement I just cancel out and relax all.

My previous clans are Martial Arts Uncontested (left for the strict rules there) and The Sai Shinobi (left due to the inactivity in the clan so basically the clan died out and everyone just left unexpectedly and everyone was just inactive.

I do have a very high skill in arts and textures.

A little bit about me - My name is Ian, I'm a very talented drawer/artist, I'm 14 and I will be as active online as I need to. (I have lots of free time so I could just help out the clan in the meantime; usually after 2:30 on weekdays.)

p.s. - Here's some replays to just give you guys an example of my fighting style, control, and behaviour in a fight.
Attached Files
Kung Fu King.rpl (88.3 KB, 2 views)
Test Your Strength.rpl (100.3 KB, 2 views)
Steel Fists.rpl (122.0 KB, 2 views)
Too Easy.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
close calls.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
whattup azn boi!!
EAT ADOBO ALL DAY ERR DAY
@Ninja accepted but FYI if you were reading the older pages then some of the members that interested you may no longer be in this clan. We will start more actively rebooting the clan soon. So you still want in? If you join you could help. Nice App btw.

@DropADub accepted but please work on post quality thanks.

@Gha a bit low belt and low age. Denied for now but feel free to try again.
Name:XOsphere
Belt: I am a black belt in three different accounts Tbonevoodoo, 1Vendetta, and this one
Your general mods: Parkour, aikido, wushu, Boxmushu V2
Something really interesting about yourself: I have fought Swexx in a spar once but it was crappy but i won. and I fought pugsa in aikido and lost becaus he got lucky
PS: Ive played this for six years ever since i was nine.
-----
[QUOTE=XOsphere;8768423]Name:XOsphere
Belt: I am a black belt in three different accounts Tbonevoodoo, 1Vendetta, and this one
Your general mods: Parkour, aikido, wushu, Boxmushu V2
Something really interesting about yourself: I have fought Swexx in a spar once but it was crappy but i won. and I fought pugsa in aikido and lost becaus he got lucky
PS: Ive played this for six years ever since i was nine. : )
Attached Files
crocap killer.rpl (76.8 KB, 3 views)
Parkour- Leap of faith.rpl (363.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by XOsphere; Jun 29, 2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump