Toribash
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Personally one of the big downfalls in this game is the ranking system. Ever since they changed the system less people have been playing. Honestly when your a high belt it's fun to see ur rank get better and you will get to challenge yourself to be the best. Now with the new system, absolutely pointless. It's just a tc hander outer.

If we go back to the old system I'm sure we will get more members back. In addition I have to agree that the learning curve is high and that we need people to help out the new peeps. Lately I made an alt to see how many people are in beginners, there was like 1 or 2. Compared to a years agO almost full servers. I agree that we need staff to help the new guys out. The game does get boring when you face the same people every single day.

Also, another thing is tc. We have to sink tc! The monthly ranking rewards are putting too much tc into this game. It's makes getting items alot easier, in turn makes the game boring to the people with higher belts.
And we need more than just a clan league event. We need to return a Christmas event like clan leagle that can bring out the old guys. And when they return more people will start playing again for that moment of time in which people could gain interest in the game again.

Right now this game is hanging on by a thread, some of the old players are still playing which keeps the game intact "for now" but most of us are about to head to college or already in college. So sooner or later us oldies will leave tb and there won't another newer gen of players to take over.

I agree with everything dare said, a lot of the competitive players will come back if we simply revert back to the old ranking system.
Ashing gold, I'm fucking sold, the devil stole my fucking soul.