Ranking
Re: my PS work
Wow O.O
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Mr. 47, Samus(which is a she) and that dazed vanilla ice lookalike are gangsta now? Last time i checked none of them are not looking ridiculous aiming something sideways(the aiming thang is on the top for a reason...) and being called 'wanksta' behind their back back... :

Otherwise good stuffs, though the game-or-anime character render with overly used grunge brushes seems to be quite a large fad(not a fan of fads) right now, i do like the colors used reflectively on the coloring of the models, the clone trooper especially, that, if something, is awesomely done, i agree on that

EDIT: Nasty typos.
What what? In the butt.
Wow youve got mad skillz with the sigs you should sell them(you owe me tree fifty for de idea)
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
wow you did a good job on these sigs and gifs right you sould sell these you could be richer than cevius and veb think of the possiblitys think of lots of credits
*Lurking about*
Jpeg who <.< >.>
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.