ES Recruitment Drive
go out and get a life you fucking sados

User has received an infraction for this toast.
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 13, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
Originally Posted by Whacko View Post
go out and get a life you fucking sados

Not everyone can like certain games.
For instance, I tried runescape for a day. And instantaneously disliked it.

so, go out and get a life you fucking sado! stop playing toribash u noob.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Eh, I highly doubt this unless you played like 15 hours a day for like 4 years.

Pff, max was easier to get back in the day, xp rates have been changed now days I gather.

My friend sells rs accounts, and can max in a month or so.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Pff, max was easier to get back in the day, xp rates have been changed now days I gather.

Not even possible with bots.
Stop failing please.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

Your friend is a liar then. Either that, or he's good at losing a lot of money very fast.

I really wish I could sell my account but it's worth so much I have problems trusting people and they have problems trusting me and such.

I was one of the best CastleWars players and was ranked in top 1k total levels before I quit.
Modius you didnt show us the map or your total combat level because your using silab soft, a hack version of runescape of wich I used to run alot. Different servers, different sourcers, different coding.

Ex.) 1 Hit = 22 attack, strength, and defence levels.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
Modius you didnt show us the map or your total combat level because your using silab soft, a hack version of runescape of wich I used to run alot. Different servers, different sourcers, different coding.

Ex.) 1 Hit = 22 attack, strength, and defence levels.

You're wrong, I cropped it so I didn't have to post a 1600x900 resolution screenshot. I don't use private servers and I colored out some things so you couldn't find out who I was.
Thanks for coming.