Ranking
ginkchun, just relaxing all isn't always the key to a stylish replay. Symmetrical openers, hugging uke too much, dismembering yourself, glitchy replay.. All that makes you get less points. Never dismember yourself, unless the replay is based on that (taking off your hand and throwing it at uke, etc). Make sure every move you make has a point, just being all over uke and moving yourself looks weird and is pointless. Accidental dismembers aren't good either - alright, you got the parts off, but you didn't really hit them off, they popped up from random movements. Also, you start off with 500 frames (1000 in your replay), and every frame of that can be useful. I noticed you just flying there stopping all movements for a while, a couple of times.

All in all, very random replay, nothing to watch. You concentrate on getting a madman too much - you should concentrate on style. It's the quality that counts, not quantity. One stylish dismember can be better than 10 random dismembers as a result from a lot of hugging.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
ginkchun, just relaxing all isn't always the key to a stylish replay. Symmetrical openers, hugging uke too much, dismembering yourself, glitchy replay.. All that makes you get less points. Never dismember yourself, unless the replay is based on that (taking off your hand and throwing it at uke, etc). Make sure every move you make has a point, just being all over uke and moving yourself looks weird and is pointless. Accidental dismembers aren't good either - alright, you got the parts off, but you didn't really hit them off, they popped up from random movements. Also, you start off with 500 frames (1000 in your replay), and every frame of that can be useful. I noticed you just flying there stopping all movements for a while, a couple of times.

All in all, very random replay, nothing to watch. You concentrate on getting a madman too much - you should concentrate on style. It's the quality that counts, not quantity. One stylish dismember can be better than 10 random dismembers as a result from a lot of hugging.

Yea i meant to put a different replay on that post because i saw that it wasn't the right replay XD. Sorry, lol
I made A madman(the pwnage one) and the uppercut I think is a good example of momentum WITHOUT grabby hands.Wat do you guys think?
EDIT:LOL I forgot the replays!
Attached Files
[zim]]uber pwnage!.rpl (127.1 KB, 8 views)
[zim]]clean split-uppercut.rpl (76.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by tehinvader; Sep 13, 2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Lol forgot replays
:|=|-|-|-=CLICK MEH=-|-|-|=|:
-=^NOXIOUS user text^=- Cheapest in market GUARANTEED!Clicky!
On 500 frames i make 140k damege and i only remove his hands is it good for 5th try for a madman.
Attached Files
5th try.rpl (115.3 KB, 5 views)
Focus on dismembering many parts (and being stylish at it) rather than damage, which is really not important at all. Replay was also very glitched.

For a 5th try, well, incredibly godawful.