Ranking
Head request
Me want head:

White Head, with really evil looking purple eyes (but a really good looking shade of purple), no teeth or anything else.
On the back of the head I want a big purple 0 (same shade as eyes) with a strike through (like the way some people write 0s), and a short line through that line, not long enough to reach the edges of the 0, but long enough to get about half way, to make it look like an x.
Hope you understand what I mean.

I'll be willing to pay about 500, but I might pay more if it's ultra awesome.
Toritori, as I mentioned, the Iron Man is unavailable until I've decided what to do with it. If I do sell it, it will likely be a full set with the body textures, in some sort of auction thing.

A0Xr, I'll get right on it. Would you prefer the flaming-type eyes or a different kind?

EDIT:
Here's the first ones. Would you prefer the more "flaming" 0 or the simpler one? If you want you could have both. Let me know if you want changes to the eyes/color, too.

Non-flaming:

Flaming:
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hanz0, could you make me a different version then?
Still the same but the eyes Black, the red acid, and the yellow Purple(dragon).
Can you do that?
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Looks good.

Would prefer flaming 0, but not flaming eyes, they just make it look weird for me.

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure. Show me it with flaming and not flaming eyes and I'll decide. Definitely flaming 0 though.
Last edited by A0Xr; Mar 8, 2008 at 02:42 PM.
Will consider it, toritori. By the way, your avatar is just so... random...

I'll get right on it, A0Xr. I might do another version too, perhaps with the eyes as... slits or something. I'll edit this post with the previews later.

EDIT:
Alright, here we go.
Non-flaming:

"Slits":

I also considered doing some sort of pupil, but couldn't decide. By the way, if you're having trouble deciding I'd be happy to give you all of the ones that you like.. for the price of one! *flashing lights and confetti*.

Little bit of an update on the store, too. I'm going to remove the images for the heads that have already sold to conserve room, but will leave a link to the image. Also, I'm going to start taking requests for body textures soon. Will put up links to examples shortly, if you wanna see NOW then take a look at my Iron Man set (in the Art section) and my attempt on PID666's body texture (in the Requests subforum). I'll be updating the original post with a format for requests soon too.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 8, 2008 at 05:59 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
They all look kinda like eyebrows to me
Probably should put pupils on, maybe evil looking red ones.

I think the eyes shouldn't be flaming, but more straight then the original ones. Maybe have them as scalene triangles with the narrow angle pointing inwards. And not quite so long. A black outline would probably look good as well. Maybe a very slightly darker shade than the 0 too.

The 0 is perfect though.
Yeah, the 0 was the only part that I was proud of >< . I'll do some work on it in a bit, just playing some Judo right now. I should have some new ones up within a couple hours.

EDIT:
Sorry, stuff came up for me to do around the house. Anyways here's a new one, with different eyes basically as you specified.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 9, 2008 at 01:57 AM.

B&B&B&
Sure. I assume you'd like your name on the back, any other changes?

B&B&B&