Ranking
Originally Posted by they View Post
nice clan

Of all places, the recruitment thread? How many threads did you have to pass to write here, lol?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I told them to post here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hello, im they. 15 years old.

or the guy who tryhards in every game.
i want liquor cause. Im very good at boxshu_mushu v3 (replay from my tryhard game>>epic fight.rpl<<)
Im skilled, like im not an blue belt, not an brown belt. im +- 2nd dan black belt - 3nd dan black belt (or higher/less) you can try me on my favorite mod Boxshu_Mushu, or you can try me on judo, aikido,whatever. Im not really an tryharder. And by the way that not an alt or smth.
why i want to join: I want to join to this dabest clan cause 1. you got cool tag [l] like take the L 2.I see this clan is got cool guys like all of you 3. I see thats clan got discord with alot cool guys,and alot of alies. what about my clan? im just gonna leave cause im gonna join in that cool clan if that app gonna be accepted. I'm gonna be happy if that gonna be accepted!

Thank you for reading.
I'll understand if it's denied.
Have a nice Day/night
Last edited by Profile; 5 Days Ago at 05:43 PM.
CHANCE IS AN LEGEND! THANKS TO HIM!!
my new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-xtCF3T94
Maybe you should leave your clan before applying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hey there!

My name is Brandon and I am 25 years old. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, so roughly 4 hours behind GMT

I have been playing Toribash off and on since my join date of 2010, it’s been like an on and off relationship lmao.

The reason I would like to join Liquors is to have a reason to commit to the game long term again, and the best way to do that is to make it more than just a game. I am really dedicated to having fun, creating family and learning more about the different mods. So much shit has changed since my last visit to Toribash back in 2018.

My favorite game mode is ABD, yes I know it’s not very original, but it’s my mode so blah. I have been tinkering around other mods and trying to get a grasp on how to play them, but it would be nice to learn from other masters of the different mods.

Also, my favorite type of alcohol is Fireball

Anyways, I look forward to being able to join your family and hope you see past my shitty stats.
Dont be nosey
Originally Posted by miiniman View Post
Hey there!

My name is Brandon and I am 25 years old. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, so roughly 4 hours behind GMT

I have been playing Toribash off and on since my join date of 2010, it’s been like an on and off relationship lmao.

The reason I would like to join Liquors is to have a reason to commit to the game long term again, and the best way to do that is to make it more than just a game. I am really dedicated to having fun, creating family and learning more about the different mods. So much shit has changed since my last visit to Toribash back in 2018.

My favorite game mode is ABD, yes I know it’s not very original, but it’s my mode so blah. I have been tinkering around other mods and trying to get a grasp on how to play them, but it would be nice to learn from other masters of the different mods.

Also, my favorite type of alcohol is Fireball

Anyways, I look forward to being able to join your family and hope you see past my shitty stats.

Your application is currently being discussed. I suggest hopping into the discord to let people start getting to know you.

https://discord.gg/wyzTfSUmPF
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved