Toribash
ok, thanks ray... maybe i will work in the SplitCap... Maybe do 2 skeets to separate arms/legs
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
My best replay.
For you Mr.Jingles Pay attention in Uke's head at 323 frame.
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [P-P-Pow].rpl (157.3 KB, 13 views)
Hi Arakata.
well, pretty cool replay dude xD.
the opener is not bad, but not good too, BUT, the transition to the kick is cool.
i dont like the second kick. 7/10
hu, thanks. yh, ik, this replay have some problems, but i will improve time to time
AKA-[M] [P-P-Pow].rpl: cool replays, the starter, meagh, the rest was ok, the second kick was kinda special and I loved the pose, keep it up
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
hehe, ty onsola.
and i think this is a boom... but idk, the dms are in different fremes.
Attached Files
AKA-[M]-[BH] [Brimir].rpl (98.8 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 25, 2015 at 01:33 AM.
P-P-Pow:

You're right I can totally see the improvement lol. If all it took was 30m, you're gonna get pretty far if you keep on keeping on. :D

For some reason I really liked this opener seems really fresh, especially compared to your previous openers. However, although it did look pretty nice when you landed all your momentum when straight into the ground. I'd suggest thinking ahead like 30 frames before you land how you can land into a position where you can propel yourself towards uke.

You got a little hesitant on the landing which kinda took away from your overall flow. Always try and think ahead so you can make things as seamless as possible. Something that I do is that I like to save replays at certain points and try something new from there with 4-5 differing continuations. But thats just me, something to consider either way.

The angle on the kick was a little strange and you kicked a little early in my opinion, but still looked powerful so thats a plus I guess. Play with random joints to see if you can get a ghost as those provide the cleanest booms around. You'd be surprised on what can change the power of your kick (ie: the neck, elbows, wrists, things you wouldn't normally think help).

Be careful not to overbend your lumbar though, its pretty easy to forget about when making the replay, but is pretty noticable from the viewers.

Ground decap was pretty neato!

lots of improvement, well done! Still got a bit of work to do on your movement though ;D

Brrmir:

Oh boy this is quite the treat to see.

Usually grab dm's are frowned upon, but I don't particularly care about them in madmans as thats the nature of one. All those kick are pretty nice dude albeit messy. Remember to try and go for the ghosts because in this case if you got some nice ghosts you could be able to get a double core on the initial kick or perhaps a triple core + decap on the last kick, or jazz it up however you'd like. Very nice destruction you got, but remember if you don't know what to do with a joint you can always relax it and carry on with whatever your doing to make the whole look a bit more fluid.

very nice though. :D
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 25, 2015 at 04:42 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oooooo, thanks Jingles
I will save the replay in different parts, cool idea xD, and try use the "useless" (usefull for now) joints.
Cya in my next improve... maybe 1 week, because i will work in a 1 week replay now... its my objective. Idk if i have the necessary skills to make a very very cool replay, but, each day, one improve xD. Day 1: the opener (3 hours for me to make the opener) Day 2: the first hit (3 hours too) Day 3: the second hit. day 4: the 3rd hit (if needed) Day 5: see the replay and work in the pose. Day 6: see the replay 1000 times. Day 7: post the replay.
Each day a wip.
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 25, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
dont think it is really a boom but w/e. the kick had good power and your movement is getting better.
i see good improvement in you keep it up bud
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO