Toribash
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
Yeah, i mean you could request this type of set in my shop :P

So that it is one of my top priorities( I think that's how you spell it, if it's wrong, someone edit for me and get +Rep :O).

Ya you got it, eh anyways, if you're posting here then that means you got my request, so I don't need to post it elsewhere just for you to notice it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Good point, I'll start again right now :P
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I put this project aside because I have lots of others to take care of. Once I finish all of my other requests, I'll check if this request is still open.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by Buttchouda View Post
I put this project aside because I have lots of others to take care of. Once I finish all of my other requests, I'll check if this request is still open.

Well I think all of the guys just put this request away.
You have 14 days.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm still gonna give it a go, but i can't find any good fonts :/ , do you know of any?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
I'm still gonna give it a go, but i can't find any good fonts :/ , do you know of any?

You actually need to draw the letters, thats why I didnt make it myself.
Thats the whole point, dont ruin it with some random pre-made font.

Vox sucks

Do not use a font, because those are supposed to be legible. If you draw it yourself, it will look a lot more like actual graffiti than a font.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by Buttchouda View Post
Do not use a font, because those are supposed to be legible. If you draw it yourself, it will look a lot more like actual graffiti than a font.

Indeed! You got my point.

Now make me some actual stuff please, im anxious.

Vox sucks

Not a namesake say,but I'm actally gonna try something regarding this.

I'll post my result even if it is a disaster
but bored enogh to do something.
KONY 2012
I can't get a good luck like the one i made in the first page(The Background), i resign from this REQ, sorry :/
Yeah, i'm the Boxman