Toribash
Original Post
Mass points. Ridiculously Mass Points.
NOTE: This is not intended to showcase any special talent or ability. Its just some cool stuff that happened when i was goofing off. I think its pretty cool.

The 2.69 billion one is a game of Katana I was playing with a move I literally made up on the spot. Actually, the first time i used this move I got 1/25 the points in this video. If you've played katana in the last few days, you probably know it.

The second replay is of a multiplayer judo match i believe? I'm not sure exactly what the mod is, but I was on my friend's computer messing around, and here's the result. Look at the spedometer, and no, thats not the pec, thats the shoulder. Its not a pec glitch. If you follow the shoulder you'll see that the speed drops off right when the shoulder hits the ground.

Anyways, rate and review please! First time I've hosted a replay, and the replays thing isn't working on toribash...
Attached Files
Moon shot.rpl (46.6 KB, 45 views)
2.69 billion.rpl (60.4 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:58 AM.
Haha, thanks for putting my name up there ^^

Congrats on the 2.7 billion points. Didn't you get negative at some point?
The first one was a sword instagib mod, nothing special.

The moon shot was lightning fighters or something like that, also nothing really special.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
1st mod was katana, and i don't know what the second mod was, sorry.
Still, 2.7 billion damage in 11 frames is nothing? If its so worthless, you try to do it.
I could just simply make another mod made for getting points.
If you want to impress people, don't use mods.
Nothing special. I had MUCH MUCH MUCH more points on some mods (not wtfmp, weapon mods).

*cough*Don't mess with gardeners and ppl that own shovel.*cough*
Attached Files
shovelsplosion.rpl (39.3 KB, 10 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I think katana is quite bugged if it comes about damage, making bilions in this mod isnt special.