ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Vegeta's Texture Shop of Awesome

Hey, my name is Degorm and I make textures. I make both heads and sets.
I used to have a texture shop back in the days when I was online more often and then I stopped playing Toribash for a few months.
I am now back even better.
Here you can buy and request a head or a set of your own.

I'm not that good at making banners, I do realize that.

Since I have started making textures again not long I do not have a lot of new examples, but here are some of the old ones and few new ones.

Examples:

Heads

Sets

I haven't got a good example of a robot set, but yeah as I said.. I've recently came back to Toribash and texture making.

To request fill in this form to help me understand what you want:

Texture:
Type:
Colours:
Details:
Payment:

Try and stick to up to 3 different colours, makes work easier.

For Example
Texture: Set/Head
Type: Robotic
Colours: Platinum & Shaman
Payment: 50k

Waiting List
-Tr1n1t33 - Cartoon Rainbow Robot set - complete
- Athin - Pure Elf Cartoon set 40k
-
-
Last edited by Elias; May 29, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to mentions the examples are not for sale. They're just to show what kind of textures I make. The only texture for sale in example is the first head where it says for sale.
Feel free to request a set.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
take armoured beast down i bought from someone you sold it to
-----
and contact me if you can make a set for it
-----
oh sorry just noticed your post now
Last edited by frogy200; May 17, 2013 at 06:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Armoured beast is up there to show others what kind of textures I make, it doesn't mean it's for sale, okay? It's purpose is to be an exampe. This means it won't be sold to anyone or anything like that.

Pm'ing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Texture: Set
Robot: Cartoon
Colours: rainbow
Payment: 20k-50k depending on how good it is. I like the brainiac so I hope you can produce a rainbow set of equal quality
phail wale
Originally Posted by Tr1n1t33 View Post
Texture: Set
Robot: Cartoon
Colours: rainbow
Payment: 20k-50k depending on how good it is. I like the brainiac so I hope you can produce a rainbow set of equal quality

On this! I will start on this first thing tomorrow, as it is close to 12am now so I will have to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by suplexes View Post
Can you do other textures for example ( feet, hands, thighs)?

Yes, ofcourse. I can do individual textures like feet, hands and thighs. feel free to request.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Texture: Right Thigh
Type: Cartoon Robot if you need examples i'll pm
Colors: Vampire as Background and Copper as Secondary I will send examples to show you how i want it to match
Payment: 2-5k because i don't need it to be fancy like i said i will show you pics
or you can dl me and see how the legs look and try to make it match