ES Recruitment Drive
If you read the rest of the posts, the smods/devs/admins/other forms of authority will get to it after the forum is up and running as it was previous to the attack.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Are there any plans for a new toribash color? I myself would love to see some semi-transparent relax's.

Are there any plans for toriflash in the future, maybe a facebook app or something? Maybe Nabi studios could make other flash games?

I recommended those kinds of colors back when gman was around. I'm not sure if/when new colors will be released.
I think Toriflash was done more as a gimmick thing. I don't think more work will be done on it.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I have few questions, maybe its not for this thread, but I'm just curious.
How many programmers Nabi studio have and in which program language is TB made?
Who are the graphic and 3d designers in Nabi studio and how many projects they have ongoing (if it's not a secret)?

SEEKRIT(No clue.)

Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Where does hamr get these cool avatars?

And, What are the main things you as a group look for in smod+ applications?

I find my stuff all over the internet. The current one come from picturesforsadchildren.com.
The things we look are to be kept secret, so we can weed out what we don't like from "potentials" without people faking the requirements.

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Is it true Veb hacked the forum, or was it done by a Russian, like Rittu stated?

And could you keep this forum on another database, somewhat like a "backup file", and it be updated every month or so, so that if the forum is somehow hacked again it would be less devastating?

^If this makes no sense, just know I know nothing (in depth) about computers.

I'm not too certain about the whole hacking situtation. The higher admins may have more details than me. I've been busy with finals and projects, so I haven't been around for all the details.

We have the forum backed up to this point, so if anything happens again, not EVERYTHING is destroyed.

Originally Posted by makubry View Post
When are we going to get our stuff back?

Thank you for not reading the first post. Enjoy a two day ban. Every post after this asking about getting stuff back, be it names/items/post count or anything like that will get an increasingly long ban. The next one is set for 3 days.
Last edited by Hamr; Dec 9, 2010 at 06:04 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I have few questions, maybe its not for this thread, but I'm just curious.
How many programmers Nabi studio have and in which program language is TB made?
Who are the graphic and 3d designers in Nabi studio and how many projects they have ongoing (if it's not a secret)?

I don't know how many programmers we have currently, but they come and go, hampa has always been the real developer and driver of the game it's self. Toribash is probably written in C++, and uses the OpenGL Libs for it's rendering. Nabi has one or two projects including Toribash iirc, Can't remember what the other one is but I seem to remember it died a bit.
Yea, that's it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
What are important qualities of someone who wants to join the toribash staff.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Who exactly hacked our forums? This recent hacking has taken away most of my appetite for this game. Seems like another "timeshift" era of hacking already.
BAD LUCK
Just read what's been written already. There are new safety precautions in place to help protect the forum as well as its users. Regardless of who exactly hacked the forums, we are more protected now. Thank them for having a back up and getting the forums up and running again in such a short period of time. Enjoy the game nothing has changed.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by cube12 View Post
What are important qualities of someone who wants to join the toribash staff.

Basically, if you didn't know this already, you have not a lot of chance to get accepted. They look for active people, common sense. You can figure out the rest.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash