Toribash
It turns out that 5 of the men knew were the gold were actually hidden. Since you didn't save them there knowledge is forever unspoken. You make your way out of the underground caves. *ALERT* YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED SKELETONS.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
With your new double edged fire sword. You make quick work of the skeletons. You attained 1,000 golds from the total of all the skeletons that you looted. Along with some health potions. You are now in headsmen hill. You see a treasure chest. What will you do.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
ITS A TRAP, the treasure chest holds inside the mighty toast mobile. And guarded by bobbus the third a black fire breathing dragon. Options
Fight?
Run?
Dance?
Give bobbus some pizza beagles?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Macrid: Though your training was harsh, You have acquired a new level of prowess. Leveling up 2 full levels. You have 20 stats points to use, Along with winning a obsidian Longbow and fire assassin robes. Along with one Piercing and one Lighting argumentation's. As well as a additional 1000 gold for completing your training. You leave your masters hut fully skilled the arts of marksmanship. You still have to meet up with maze.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
5 dex 5 str and 10 int
is per perception?

Now, i shall go to my headmaster (or whatever the person is) and obtain a quest.
Originally Posted by thepureone View Post
ITS A TRAP, the treasure chest holds inside the mighty toast mobile. And guarded by bobbus the third a black fire breathing dragon. Options
Fight?
Run?
Dance?
Give bobbus some pizza beagles?

I will give him pizza beagels for they are the only way to tame the dragon.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Macrid: You have been sent out to fight hobbe's to help a old women who has lost her grandson. They are locked in the 4th crypt in dark-woods. on the left to the demon door.

Uber: You are wise. Giving the dragon the beagle pizza. You have attained a silver key. Which you use to start your toast mobile. going 5x faster than your snake. You zoom in to the direction of Bower stone.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!