Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Old Candy
So while i was trying to fall asleep last night, i had this little logo pop into my mind. Don't know where i got the idea from, but i visualized a vector type logo for like a candy company or something.

Anyways, here is what i came up with. I did 4 different contrast cause i couldn't decide on one i liked the best. Feel free to tell me your favorite version and cnc is always appreciated.

"Old Candy: Flavor has never been so nostalgic

Made by Doxxy.
Used Gimp and a mouse.
Kind of retro looking... But the contrast is too strong...Working on something retro myself atm, fucking hate it.

I would keep the font a solid color, as it is quite annoying to look at as it is.

I like the idea, but not what you did you the "strokes" going up, could you explain the random pieces that has been removed? Why not keep them?
Old cady, old cady, old cady. Nothing helps, all I can see is that, washed in nice colors.
Maybe redesign the candy word logo?
i dont like the "old" font and the top part look a bit senseless to me
-----
and i agree with bo1an about the meaning of logo
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 27, 2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...I'm very confused... why is it old candy? and why are you talking about nostalgia? are you remeniscing?
I'm tor1g0d
It is pretty well made in terms of talent, but I don't really like any of the options above because of the colors. If I had to pick one it would probably be number two because its the least "washed up"

but you have to keep in mind that it might look better with a white background, it is transparent after all.

Since this is just a project for yourself I suggest removing the old completely will look more impressive then, or you can ofc scrap it and move on which is what I would have done.
I like the 2nd one because the colors really stand out to me.
I hate living in Texas -_-