Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Gm Contest Entry, needs a name (cnc)
Well guys, looks like I have to wrap this up, have not been working on it a lot, I work on it like 2 times a week for an hour or so... if im lucky to work on it 2 times a week. lol, been doing it this whole month (one week 3 times for about 2 hours a day so lots of time in this head kinda) Hope you guys like it, Criticize it, comment on it, like it, whatever just tell me your thoughts, and please, think of a name for it.

PS: The back is a lil messed up, some people like it, if i had more time, or if I did this more throughout the month, it would have been better, but other then that, hope you like it <3

Head

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Tighten up the eyes a bit more, sharpen the wires and/or cracks so they stand out more :P other than that its a pretty good head texture.

Demonic Ninja
Shadow Robot
Chaos Control
Hades Wrath
Last edited by Wolfe; Mar 31, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
Overall nice text but it lacks.. how do you say that, veriety. Its to symetcial, yes this can be a good thing, but if you want to win a gm contest with it, it wont do. Eye's do look a bit weird that far out of eachother. You should fix that. It looks a bit dark but that can also be the effect of the gradient background. Sure dark colors are considered "cool" but a black head texture or a head texture where its difficult to see the differance between shades of black is just lame. I also miss bright colors that make texture's "come to live" if you know what I mean.

Keep it up.
Hephaestus the god of the forge
Lacks detail around the face.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
Hephaestus the god of the forge
Lacks detail around the face.

what you talk about... and better detail then you ever put in any of your head, the detail "is" the face! DERP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin