ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid]Toribash-Vid for Clan Times of Panic

music:Audiomachine - The New Earth ( EPICA )

Sony Vegas Pro10
Fraps
Last edited by Gaziu; Mar 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
Nie bede tu po angielsku pieprzyl wiedząc, że to polski klan ^^ no więc CnC - intro bardzo mi sie podobało potem troche spieprzyłeś z przejściami ale nie jest jeszze najgorzej. Nie wszystkie repki są tak zajebiste jak mogłyby być. No i ta kamera, ciągle te same ujęcia przejście zza tyłu atakującego dookoła. Musisz troche poimprowizować z nią. Nie za dobrze użyłeś tego efektu mgły o który tak płakałeś xD nie no jk, ale na serio dziwnie troche go wsadziłeś. Fajnie użyłeś "number fx" w przerwie sparra ale nie użyłeś CC... D: D: CC bardzo podnosi jakość vidów a także dodaje nieco więcej wrażeń wizualnych dzięki czemu widz lepiej oceni twój filmik. kurwa jak ja to dziwnie napisalem xD. I ten ostatni glass fx źle użyty tak jak i repek :/ generalni vid fajny, znów za wolny i ze słabym camworkiem. Niektóre efekty źle użyte, bez syncy itp. 6.8/10 robiłeś lepsze.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
^ translated(for others)
Originally Posted by Aadame
I will not fuck in English, knowing that the Polish clan ^ ^ Well, CNC - intro I really liked it then gets fucked with transitions but it is not the worst jeszze. Not all are so awesome Replays as they could be. Well, this camera is still the same shots from behind the back of the attacker's move around. You have to improvise a bit with her. Not so good you used the effect of fog on that so do not cry xD no jk, but seriously, you put it a little strange. Cool you used the "number fx" in the break Sparr but not used CC ... D: D: CC vidów really improves the quality and adds a bit more visual experience allowing the viewer to better assess your movie. whore as I wrote weird xD. And the latest bad glass fx and used as general repek :/ nice vid, again for free and with poor camworkiem. Some effects of poorly used, without syncy etc. 6.8/10 doing better.

My cnc: 7/10 on the video altogther ,but for you being so good of a video maker and this being your clan.I was expecting to be eye poping. Which to be truthful it was not.The glass effect was random ,but made me lol. Although the madman/decap replays caught some of my attention. The music makes sense with the clan, but not with the replays tempo and speed 5/10 on replays.I think the remix of Requiem for a Dream or plenty other songs would have gone good .Anyways Nice work Gaziu. Hoping to see more from you♥
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
sorry dude but you littlebit fail translation ^^ here's the how its gonna looks in eng.
I will not said with English but its a polish clan ^^ Well CnC - i really like the intro but you littlebit fail with transitions but its not that half bad. Not every replays was that awesome as they can be. Also this camera, everytime same moves; form behind of tori to behind of uke. You must improvise with it more. You use this fog effect wrong, this fx what you please me that much xD jk but really its looks so strange. You use very cool "numbers fx" when its pause of the sparr but you didn't use CC... D: D: CC's made better quality of vid also made better "emotions" of vid. Fuck i type it so straange xd And this last glass fx its used wrong same like this replay. Generally - cool vid, again too slow, and with suck camwork. Some of the effects its used wrong also no sync etc. 6,8/10 i know you made better vids in before.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos