Toribash
Re: Members
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
You are all invited to join the United Clans: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2105.0

We Welcome all additions to this grand union of clans. and we think we could benefit from your unique talents.

Thank-you: [PF][UC]Sieg_Wahrheit

Originally Posted by Juntalis
As a member of the mighty Torigods, I feel that it would be in the best interest of our clan, as well as your own for a pact of friendship to be extended. It is time enough that the strong, superior clans unite in an alliance, against these lowely zerg gangs. Please be advised that this is not a demand, but it is a one-time offer. I'm afraid if you deny us this time, we wont soon be coming back to once again offer our hand. Thank you.

Juntalis, a.k.a. "The Brick Wall"

Is it just me, or does every clan want us on their side?

take one hard long good look at the members...

tough, strong, amazingly powerful, old school kick ass.

now at your self...

week, puny, a computer illiterate, clan hopper, new

i don't think there gonna accept you.
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
a computer illiterate

i don't think there gonna accept you.

What does that have to do with anything
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
that's only cus ishi's so cool he doesnt need to prove him self so he goes easy on you ;)