Ranking
Original Post
Bouncy Application
Hey, I'm Androidex. Real life name Arkhan, 13 years old also taken. Act mature when needed. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My English is in progress, so might be random grammar. Try to work on it, school helped a lot since it use Cambridge curriculum.

I play Toribah since 2010 and i reached 10th dan black belt without owning any items. I used to play tons of mod, but i'm best at lenshu such as 2,3,3ng etc etc and currently i usually use AikidoBD. It was pain being rejected in my first Application. I though i had to input jokes in the application and yeah i putted out there, but result was not as i expected. I've been talking with Vespesi3n & blam in IRC and have some fight with Dikarika, it was fun hang out with bncy members and i hope i could be in it, someday.

I really intending to make this clan alive. Most of you bored of Toribash and move to another game or busy with own stuff. I'm Active in-game either Forums, maybe 7 hours for Toribash. I would donate some of my TC/Items when needed. I love to have a lot of clan wars and events, so this clan might be well-known by Toribash players. I'm not talented at art, marketing, Video but in-game skill wasn't so bad, also i'm quite good at making friends, and it's important for me.

That's all, hope you enjoy it. Thank you...
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Aug 14, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Hey, I'm Androidex. Real life name Arkhan, 13 years old also taken. Act mature when needed. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My English is in progress, so might be random grammar. Try to work on it, school helped a lot since it use Cambridge curriculum.

I play Toribah since 2010 and i reached 10th dan black belt without owning any items. I used to play tons of mod, but i'm best at lenshu such as 2,3,3ng etc etc and currently i usually use AikidoBD. It was pain being rejected in my first Application. I though i had to input jokes in the application and yeah i putted out there, but result was not as i expected. I've been talking with Vespesi3n & blam in IRC and have some fight with Dikarika, it was fun hang out with bncy members and i hope i could be in it, someday.

I really intending to make this clan alive. Most of you bored of Toribash and move to another game or busy with own stuff. I'm Active in-game either Forums, maybe 7 hours for Toribash. I would donate some of my TC/Items when needed. I love to have a lot of clan wars and events, so this clan might be well-known by Toribash players. I'm not talented at art, marketing, Video but in-game skill wasn't so bad, also i'm quite good at making friends, and it's important for me.

That's all, hope you enjoy it. Thank you...

[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Hey, I'm Androidex. we can see that Real life name Arkhan, 13 years old also taken. what the fuck do you mean by also taken Act mature when needed. said your mum I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My English is in progress, so might be random grammar. yesTry to work on it, school helped a lot since it use Cambridge curriculum.

I play Toribah since 2010 and i reached 10th dan black belt without owning any items. there's a game? I used to play tons of mod, but i'm best at lenshu such as 2,3,3ng etc etc and currently i usually use AikidoBD. aikidobd is for pussies It was pain being rejected in my first Application. ok I though i had to input jokes in the application and yeah i putted out there, but result was not as i expected. I've been talking with Vespesi3n & blam in IRC and have some fight with Dikarika, it was fun hang out with bncy members and i hope i could be in it, someday. we'll see

I really intending to make this clan alive. please don't Most of you bored of Toribash and move to another game or busy with own stuff. toribash is boring I'm Active in-game either Forums, maybe 7 hours for Toribash. I would donate some of my TC/Items when needed. step right this way I love to have a lot of clan wars and events, so this clan might be well-known by Toribash players. we're all so amazing it isn't even funny, we're actually banned from fighting in clan wars I'm not talented at art, marketing, Video but in-game skill wasn't so bad, also i'm quite good at making friends, and it's important for me. IT'S NOT WORKING

That's all, hope you enjoy it. ok Thank you...

ok, let's do this marcus style