Toribash
Original Post
[MEMBER] Charism
Hello Aeon I am Charism from Hungary,I am 16years old.I am middleschooler in Zalaegerszeg.My favorite sport is MMA.I play MMA since 2012.My brother found the game in 2013.Since then i play with him.My first opinion about the game:This is very creative game

My favorite mods is Aikidobigdojo and lenshu3ng(I am member of the team lenshu)but i am good at boxing and sparring mods.I play toribash every day except 2015.Just because my PC is broken in this time.

I want join Aeon because the players are very friendly and the clan is very old.I wanna know who is all players of Aeon.Maybe i can make better activity in the clan with my fresh blood.

Im in engineering.I wanna get good job in my future.I like the fighting sports because this is the most versatile sport.I win 5 national championship and 20 city championsip since 2012.I am very intelligent and creative player.I am very respectfull with other players.
Other important info:I play 2-3 hours in-game every day.
I use forum 3-4 hours every day.I have discord

Thanks for considering me. -Charism-
NO TITLE
He told me on discord that he just left his own clan today, which is a bit sudden if you ask me

but I don't oppose giving him a shot down the road.

EDIT: it was his own clan called fear, and it was dead, so I don't mind him joining as soon as possible
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 12, 2017 at 09:27 AM.
anymore thought about him?!

btw from me he got a yes as he seems to be active ingame

and he is at our Discord
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
get outta here sparky

shoo

also yeah sure, igen, let's give him a chance
Last edited by NotShadow; Mar 14, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
Well i don't think I've played with him yet, but at least in discord he seems like a swell dude ^^

so sure, lets give it a shot
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!