Ranking
Original Post
Multiple people controlling a tori?
Not like the 2 toris vs 2 toris or anything,
If this was implemented, it would be like, 2-5 people controlling a tori vs another 2-5 controlling a different tori

still only 2 toris, just more people changing the tori's joints.
would be hilarious for clan wars or an event.
Sounds like this should be a mod of some sort. Sounds like something fun to implement though. But how exactly would this work in terms of you being able to control another user?
blue
pink
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Not supported. Imagine the lag that this feature would make.

Why the hell would there be lag?
Unless your internet is pure shit this shouldn't lag

-supported for chaotic awesomeness
cage the gargoyle
Not Supported~
alot of people will abuse that in bets and make a person lose to get bets won or even rig a decapprize also this will make alot of people disagree and just imagine all of them click on one joint.. they will click and click and no one gets what he wants so whats the point?
If this was implemented it obviously wouldn't switch out the normal way to control toris you dimwit-.-
Last edited by IceColor; Oct 26, 2014 at 09:37 PM.
Fukin spice and wolf
Would It be everyone has full control or,
Everyone has a section of the body that would be dope
thanks for stealing my suggestion from the obey skype chat m80
love my idea

clanwars off the hizzle
Originally Posted by experts View Post
Not Supported~
alot of people will abuse that in bets and make a person lose to get bets won or even rig a decapprize

Uh... you say it like regular toribash will be removed and this will be the only option, no ability to turn it off(or have it off by default).

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
Would It be everyone has full control or,
Everyone has a section of the body that would be dope

Ooh, yeah I like the idea of everyone having a section body section, although it would limit to only like 5 players per tori, not saying that isn't enough, but still something to take into thought.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Oct 27, 2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Deleted a previous post.