Toribash
Original Post
Multiple people?
So what if there was a game mode or option where you could have multiple people? Maybe 1-8 players... I hope nobody has taken this idea, If so I am sorry but just picture a 4v4 Or if you are good enough like a 1v2? Although 8 people may get pretty hectic. I just think that it would add a cool twist to the game. This could also change how betting servers play where instead of betting on a person you bet on a team, I don't know though just a thought.
This actually used to work back in lower updated versions of toribash but for only singplayer and this has been suggested already but there is an issue with having more then 2 people most computers i think wouldnt be able to handle it and it would cause so many and if what you said about a team well what if 1 player pings would that team "lose" or would that player's tori contuinie to do the same motions it was last told to do and if it dq'd then that tori goes limb forever until match ends and the other player can land on that tori or something like that but all im saying is that this has been requested and denied
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Yeah I was thinking that Tori do what it was lastly told to do it player pinged, and you are sure that this idea was denied?
Yeah this has been suggested about a trillion times.

Not interested in this one.

Plenty other threads on the subject though, check them out.