ES Recruitment Drive
I am good ingame but ok... You havent even fought me and I decapped 2 people in a row... Rip me ;-; Atleast I tried
Name: My name is Guilherme Neves

Extra: i am Brazilian

GMT: central hour (Usa and canada)

Replays

Competitive game modes (or other strengths): My competitive game mods are: aikido
and aikidobigdojo

Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)i am a sportsman i like sports and other stuff thats why i do parkour on toribash because i think its cool do some sports. Idont like chubby people because they are so slow, my dream is to be a beefy man and never in my life weigh on.

Some parkour replays
Attached Files
#@Guiloko@# - being noob.rpl (595.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour city a.rpl (576.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour city a remake.rpl (325.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by guiloko200; Sep 28, 2015 at 04:00 AM.
Bruh.
So you don't like chubby people because they are slow?
I know a lot of skinny people that are slow too.
My question is do you not like them either?
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who I am:My real name is Jalen. I’m turning 17 in January. I attend high school, and I’m a junior. I enjoy playing tennis in my free time, as well as videogames, and women. While I’m at school I only have to take 3 classes. Ironically my hardest class is AP language and also my favorite. I don’t enjoy being at school what so ever. I despise hypocrites even though at times I catch myself being one. I’m sometimes argumentative and sarcastic. I don’t get offended very easily, so any sort of humor is welcome. Anyways after my three periods of school are over I go to a fire training center to learn how to be a fire fighter, and potentially someday become one. My gmt is -4.00.

Why I want to join: Obviously you guys are and have been a top tier clan for a while. I’ve known a few of most of my toribash career(Hattersin, platabear, granby, trestit). The obey members I have met are down to earth dudes and pretty chill in game. I feel like I’ve reached a level to where I can join this family.

What I'm kind of sort of good at:Just recently I decided to come back. I am not very good at anything in my opinion at the moment. Previously I was ok at replay making. Currently I’m regaining some of my skill in wushu, rk-mma, and lenshu3ng.tbm. I have posted a few of my replays from the past in your replay thread.

Activity: I’ll be pretty active these next couple years. I am always capable of getting on the forums and posting several times a day. I still need to purchase a new laptop. I am in game close to 10 hours throughout the week.
Attached Files
moosev.rpl (153.9 KB, 3 views)
monnnshock rekddd lensu.rpl (90.8 KB, 3 views)
tmmof.rpl (109.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Stealth; Sep 29, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
#Triggered
Name Hello, my name is Reliks, (GMT +4) maybe you've heard of me.
A little about myself. I am a fourteen year old sophomore who really likes collaborative and strategic games. I spend most of my weekends playing either toribash or call of duty, in fact I'm a competitive cod player. I play on my schools basketball team and cross country team. I've taken a few years in debate, so I am able to mediate and resolve conversations by providing strong opinions and supporting evidence for each of my reasons. When I'm not playing games I'm studying. Its very hard to keep up in a private school and have free time left over.

Being skilled in abd, aikido, grekido, and boxshu, I'm sure I can help the competitive warring side of the clan. Having successfully lead two other clans into the top 30, I am confident that I can, if need be, help out with decisions that affect the clan and mediate wars/arguments both ingame and on forums. I am confident what I bring to the table will be both beneficial and respected. By joining this clan I commit myself to both the betterment of the members in it and the people it affects.

Thank you for your time
Last edited by Reliks; Sep 30, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
I don't know if this matters but ^ applied here after applying for WAPOW and got denied
https://gyazo.com/7db5109e36eb8c108f19ca39b0889c87
If you all don't care just delete it :O

Btw look at that sig xD might need to take that off
Last edited by Virus; Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
is it a problem that I'm looking for a good clan to join?

I guess not but it becomes a problem if you aren't putting any effort into your entry.
is kyure alive?
What makes you think that I haven't put effort into each and every one of my entries?