Ranking
Original Post
Top 10 replay makers
Not sure if this is supposed to go here, but give me a list of the top 10 replay makers of all time, and I’ll make a final list based on the majority of votes a player got.
Last edited by piss; Mar 2, 2019 at 01:56 AM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
It’s all about opinion. This is just like the best players threads. Everything is opinion. I guess you could go the “who has won the most events” route, but that doesn’t really say much since not every good or great replaymaker has participated in those events.
I see, all I want is just to see other people's opinions.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Swexx
Largekille
Notnoob
Orko
Dezrai
Nearly
Pusga
Internet
Oblivion
Numbers

Not really in order but just the people who inspired me the most
Dezrai
BquadZ7550
Oblivion
Vayne
Static
Orko
Mused
Mack
Largekilla
Zockinator

Not in order.
These players are the ones that shaped the playstyle i have right now. And i look up to every single one of them. They're just amazing.
I remember Jaker being an absolute beast. Not a list of 10 by any means but can't really whip up any more as i'm not a replay guy, and he wasn't mentioned yet.
It's All About Expansion
AiroBlinn
Pusga
Larfen
Oblivion
BquadZ7550
Vigilante
Chow11
StompBox
Internet
Tamer0

these dudes are crazy and inspired me to make wacky replays!
they made the coolest replays i have ever seen and more importantly completely obliterating the poor uke day and night
(R.I.P UKE - chillest test dummy and always trusted us)
Dunno how people are forgetting about Nuthug. The almost undisputed goat.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I wont say best but I'll mention some replaymakers that inspire me a lot
Swexx
largeKilla
Oblivion
andreyoshi
Notnoob
Flash
Karbn
Mack
Zubin
victortb
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- Oblivion (in my opinion he bring realism to next lvl)
2- Swexx (His sparring skills, SP, but mainly MP were incredible, he had an unique style that everyone wanted to copy)
3- NutHug (He created lots of ways to be realistic, and he's the best replay hacker ever)
4- Largekilla (He was really good, a nice spar style and also good at madmans and parkour)
5- Jaker (He was really good in the past)
6- Pusga (In my opinion the most creative player at Madman)
7- Internet (Really good at madman)
8- Flash (He is a really good player, really good at tricking and has a nice flow)
9- Haku (He is a beast, on of the best at tricking and really good at spar)
10- Hayabusa8 (even if he wasn't that famous at all, i think he's really good)

Well, that's my opinion, even if i don't play madman and it doesn't inspire me at all, i have to admit that Pusga and Internet are really good at it.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher