Toribash
Original Post
Have to copy Diamond here
https://pastebin.com/MKwcMAYf

So my ban appeal got instantly closed, meaning I have absolutely no way to give my side of the story or talk about my own ban, and I noticed Diamond was being shut down as well so I figured i'd post this here. The whole issue is because of what I said in the chat logs above

For context I was dueling Fire and the worst things I said were "19:24:20 <mouth> lets duel you fat pussy", 19:39:44 <mouth> thats what i thought pussy bitch,19:49:55 <mouth> dumb bitch"

First of all in those same chat logs people have said the same thing and they are just fine. It's only because i'm being targeted by certain members who dislike me. Don't forget fire's belt literally says 'Fat belt', so to quote Tyzi,

Tyzi's Quote

And I don't think anyone on the planet, especially a dueler on TB, would be offended be being called a bitch, especially after he's called me much much worse in previous duels. Here's some of what other people have said in those exact chat logs.

• 18:36:49 <Cizors> what you gonna do take those screen and report me like wounder?
  • 18:36:49 <[Tribe]watermagic> hurt bad
  • 18:36:50 <Cizors> bitch

18:35:48 <Cizors> you bitch over dueling 15k
    18:35:49 <Cizors> tc
    18:35:49 <[Obey]Dior> you
  • 18:35:44 <Cizors> i am the toxic one

18:33:22 <[Obey]Dior> Whimper you a bitch
Second of all, Fire was not even the person who reported me even though I was talking to him. I know this for a fact as Creati0n told me on Discord here: https://imgur.com/br0Oanm

Sure I did use profanity, but let's not act like Fire has never called me anything either. I'm not trying to ruin the kids week so I didn't report him when he called me -snip- and other slurs during our previous duel sessions.
Finn Moderated Message:
Don't post slurs, even if you're quoting someone.

I'd like to get others opinions on this.
Last edited by Finn; May 24, 2020 at 12:50 AM.
Watch your profanity but in all seriousness does that count even as harassment multiple people have called fire fat lol
I just looked at the pastebin and this is the person who reported me:
  • Connected to 144.76.163.135:20249
  • 19:44:34 * Logged in as zpEmzqk
  • 19:44:34 * Created by: zpEmzqk

This person was following me around and harassing me constantly, his main is Whimper (who in my main post was calling people bitches which is what got me perma banned lol)
He joined in on that alt and kept bothering me and others as you can clearly see in that pastebin link, then proceeded to enter the game and cause it to glitch making me space my turn, which could have caused me to lose that game.

It's ridiculous someone can come in on alts and physically cause me to lose duels and I can't say or do anything about it. Fire wouldn't ban him because he knew this person was bothering me. The duel had started so I can't spectate as that's a loss, I can't leave the server to make my own because i'd have to spectate to do that and it'd be a loss. What am I supposed to do?

If you're going to ban me, you might as well ban him too because all the evidence he posted incriminates him as well.
I never called you -snip- dumbass
Finn Moderated Message:
Don't slur, even when quoting things someone else has said.

Also, I am glad you are banned. You have been harassing me for longer than I can remember.

Originally Posted by skizz
well fire is actually fat so not only is it not harassment it's a true statement

It is most definitely a harassment, I was totally offended. If I knew reporting this type of behavior would get wounder banned, I would have done it ages ago.

EDIT: noted Finn, wasn't dressed to anyone.
Last edited by Fire; May 24, 2020 at 12:53 AM.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
It is most definitely a harassment, I was totally offended. If I knew reporting this type of behavior would get wounder banned, I would have done it ages ago.

You're just saying that because you dislike me. You were not offended and it's very clear. Also I do not even bother you, the last time we were playing together you were DMing me on discord and PMing me on the forums begging me to duel. If i'm so evil and so mean to you, why were you begging to duel me constantly?

This is just a case of me being targeted by people who dislike me, including staff. I do have anger issues and that's very relevant, and I highly doubt i'll get unbanned but I want my feelings on this matter to be known.

In fact here's a screenshot of my recent PM's from this account. Quite funny how i'm the one perma banned though.

https://imgur.com/pBqo02m
Dueling you doesn't mean I like you -.-

Also, how is my pm a problem? This is literally all I said in it:

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Dueling you doesn't mean I like you -.-

Also, how is my pm a problem? This is literally all I said in it:

I shouldn't even be responding to this because it's silly but I never said you liked me. My point is you claimed I'm bullying and harassing you for years but then you're asking to duel me. If you hated me and I was so mean to you, you'd try to avoid me right?

And I just thought it was ironic and quite frankly hilarious because when I was looking at my messages the first things I see are you asking to duel me, then your friend harassing me. It's not the first instance your friends have went after me either.
I ask you to duel to make money out of you, not to have a conversation with you.

also, my friend harassed you for a reason which you surely know off. (which I was not involved off)

LegGang
I ask you to duel to make money out of you

I highly doubt you did.

+ if this is a back and fourth argument why don't you do it in private?
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
I highly doubt you did.

+ if this is a back and fourth argument why don't you do it in private?

That's the last time i'm going to respond to him because it's like talking to a wall. I was reluctant to even post my previous reply.