Toribash
View Poll Results: Read the post first!!!!
Yes, let him in
16 Votes / 84.21%
No, gtfo
3 Votes / 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

because his a 6 year old kid who thinks he is really cool but in fact everyone hates.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
HEY.
Just because Gynx is fat doesn't mean we should hate him.

.. To be on-topic, I'd let him in since i don't know who the (BARF) he is.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
S'like the ghost of Christmas Past...

Except human...and less contributive to all good things.

I must spend sum time with Jam.
Echomarine 4 the win
ill just tell everybody if you want to see me, ill spend as much time as i can in either blackbelt wushu or blackbelt judo for the next couple of days... but school starts tomorrow so i wont have that much time

edit: allso i wont be on msn, it broke x/
Last edited by JamZam; Jan 7, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
Chill out Brubert, recruiting for a good clan doesn't happen over night, and we dont all just fly off the bat and say "Oya he can has join cuz loje recoommendz", like half of the posts in this thread pretty much have, some of us would actually like to see if JamZam is any good before we say yes.

So give it time. fffff.
collect snots from the nose
Rofl! His percentage is good

I myself tend to lose all the time for some reason o_o
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
another member :/ im gonna put a big fat no vote on this one...Not that thatl make any difference, i mean hes clearly a good player but cmon...29 members?
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
as I´ve said thousands of times... we will clean up soon.... kick the inactive players...

we have to activity check thread for a reson.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Chill out Brubert, recruiting for a good clan doesn't happen over night, and we dont all just fly off the bat and say "Oya he can has join cuz loje recoommendz", like half of the posts in this thread pretty much have, some of us would actually like to see if JamZam is any good before we say yes.

So give it time. fffff.

Dude that is what happened to you. You asked and Loje said yes. There was no poll. I'm not starting anything, I'm just defending him.
Σ