Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 4.0 & Turning Off Shaders
If you've got a machine that can't do shaders you've probably already noticed you can't get 4.0 to start because that silly hampa has them turned on as a default option.
Lucky for you uncle SkulFuk's going to tell you how to fix it the quick & lazy way.

First open your Toribash folder, then find the default.cfg file.

Open notepad (it's on your start menu somewhere), get the default.cfg file & drag it onto notepad. Booya! It's opened the file, magic.

Next find the line for shaders and change the 1 to a 0.

Save the file, exit notepad, load Toribash. Job's a good 'en.

Details on how to do this on a Mac, click here.
Last edited by Foxy; Mar 9, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I was able to run shaders in every version before 4.0, including the beta.
But now it's way to laggy ]':
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by comeatmeh View Post
my multiplayer still crahes i thought it would have been fixed with 4.0 ((((((((((((

That's an Intel driver issue, and a Toribash issue. Use old drivers, new ones are garbage.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well there still something wrong with the beta.
at toribash 4.0 and previous versions i can run shaders,raytrace and non-shader toribash smoothly fps 60-64,but at the update it laaaaaags even in the non-shader one just 1-4 fps since my pc is gaming pc...im using 3.99 right naw
Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
well there still something wrong with the beta.
at toribash 4.0 and previous versions i can run shaders,raytrace and non-shader toribash smoothly fps 60-64,but at the update it laaaaaags even in the non-shader one just 1-4 fps since my pc is gaming pc...im using 3.99 right naw

Gaming PC that can't run TB... It's either a shit "gaming PC", or you're experiencing the slowdown from the huge download it does on 1st run.

Leave it running a while (not in the background) and you'll notice it'll start working normally from then on... Providing the PC isn't shit.

Also beta? 4.0 has been out of beta for a while now, 4.1 is the current main release. :/

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you