Toribash
Original Post
W0W...Just wow.
wow. I haven't played this game in ages. I joined in 2008 - found this game on kloonigames.com in 2008, downloaded, then I accidentally registered not knowing what I was doing, then I found myself playing a few multiplayer games and going up to yellow then green belt. Haven't really played since. I do remember I tried it last year, and I suspected there was a new version of Toribash, and sure enough it was a good few whole numbers up from the previous version I'd used in 2008. I have almost never posted in this forum, so this is my introduction post. HI.
wow haha interesting story ^-^ welcome back I guess
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome back to an older member! If you need help finding your way around, let me know!

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
welcome back to a physics ragdoll game mate

Physics games are my thing, Phun, Sumotori Dreams, Tricky Truck, Rubber Ninjas, Stair Dismount, FlatOut 2, love them.
good to see an old member back to toribash, good luck, continue your way, be good member, be very active ingame and in forum, practice a lot and get skills and then you will be enough nice for ppl
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Welcome back! Since your account is way way back 2008 it would be nice if you came back and get active in the forums because of that date.

PM me if you have any questions in the latest TB or post them elsewhere we will try to answer it all.
hi
Um, reminder: You get a sexy beard for free too
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2