ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Human Hands And Foots Textures
Hi everyone

I wanted someone to make me Some type of Realistic Hand and Foot textures

Budget

35,000tc ( depending upon the texture )

Hands

ok so For the hands , I want you to choose the colours of your own that suits it very well. Some type of realistic Human Hands With Black Gloves over them
Must make fingers and the other things very well

Foot

Well, Choose the colours of your own. Make it as you like :3

Also Post your Wips Below
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Bump.

Anyone??
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
bump
BUMP!
maybe i'll try, a vectored one. But detailed at the very least to compensate with the realistic one you wanna have
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
maybe i'll try, a vectored one. But detailed at the very least to compensate with the realistic one you wanna have

Thanks Man, Do it
Dont forget to post wips here
Bump

Still need someone to make this for me
Badabump!
hands are done!

hands

doing the feet
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
hands are done!

hands

doing the feet

Amazing work man!
Also waiting for the feets ��
Last edited by Takayshi; Jun 21, 2016 at 09:04 AM.