Ranking
Original Post
Infinity blade
It was just updated today, amazing i-game

http://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade

Truly is epic, i play it, i have yet to get the infinity blade but i have killed the god king, anyone else play it?

The new update brought 3 new elements, 10 new enemies, and 5 new bosses, all harder then the god king.
Last edited by Hyde; Mar 10, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
Hoss.
not really HARDER than the God King, big faggot and psychotic ninja were easy as fuck (notice that I maxed my gear to the new shit), but I'm still stuck to the golden guy with the book
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I barely beat psychotic ninja, the giant and the gold guy both kicked my ass, although i almost sheared the giants testicles off the 2nd time
Hoss.
The trick for goldenrod is experience. 3 good attacks and you're down, and if you defend he gains life. You need to memorize his attacks so you can parry easy. Oh, he has no protection against light and dark. For the big one you use fire spells and dodges, he uses his hand too much.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
i am a master at this game yet the golden guy who weilds the shield and sword with the head at the end of it is strong like a homo, imagine the infinity has 200 attack yet it does little damage to this son of a b.....
Im soo Legendary it almost hurts !!
LETS ALL GO TO LLAMA LAND...TEAM LLAMA FOR LIFE!!
Heh, my attack is over 200 with the beginning steel sword, the infinity blade lets me wreck these guys, i got damn close to beating the gold guy, i was about to hit the special and finish him off but it was absolutely ridiculous, he hit me before i could touch the button
Hoss.
I beat the psycho ninja pretty easily.
I haven't fought the others yet.
Is 45 still the max level?