Toribash
Original Post
Realtime for fighters
I've seen realtime for the people on the waiting list, but why not for the players that are playing? There can be a command for it since you don't want people to see you doing your moves in classic mods.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
this would take away the excitement of the game and just turn it into a bunch of counters and re-counters for every turn.... it would almost be like a turn based mortal combat..... D:
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
It would help teaching moves, sparring, etc.

Supported
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
It would need to be able to be turned off. This is key.
Ooootherwise supported.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
It would need to be able to be turned off. This is key.
Ooootherwise supported.

Exactly. So there'd be a command to turn it off and turn it back on. E.g., /realtimeghost players.
Originally Posted by alright View Post
You should also have to be op obviously.

There's no way you can use this in official servers. Yes, you have to be op or at least a gm or Admin.
Just do it for mods with more than 1001 frames or make an inclusion for just sparring, otherwise like previous people said, "it will ruin the game".
I know this thread is dead, but I want to explain a few things about this old idea.

I have heard people say that it would ruin matches, but it is a command. You can enable it if you want to. Collabs, spars, etc, those ideas were most likely included in this thread. But I still think it should be in the game, even if it was less used. It can help people with their multiplayer replays, making toribash more....popular.
I'm sorry but I don't see how enabling realtimeghosts for players will make Toribash more...........popular.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR