ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New player
Hi to all of you! First of all I have to say excuse me for my bad english!
I play this game from around one week and it totally has captured me!
I'd like to ask a quick question: how the toribash coin's sistem work? When I've started to play they give to me some TC when I won a match, now I always gain 0 TC, winning or loosing... Can someone help me to undestand?
So, you get TC from winning matches, tourneys 'n' stuff.
You use them on the forums.
Simply, Log into the forum, go to the market, or even create a thread on the items board, if you wanna buy items.
Most items are expensive, but you can buy some items pretty cheap.
Hope it helped

Ehh, Remember to read the market rules.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Thanks for your answer!
My misunderstanding come from the fact that seems I'm not able to gain TC also if I win the matches... Here my situation:

Last edited by oxford11; Jan 14, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Lemon's dispenser
Hey oxford, its glad to see you have taking a liking to toribash!

Now about your TC problem, have you been playing in official servers? Like ones that Toribash has set up for you? That being ones like Public: Beginner Aikido 1, etc. Because you can only gain tc by winning in official servers, not ones that have been made by other players. Also, you can only can play as many games as you want per day, but you can only gain QI and TC for 100 games.

Hope this helps. Anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks! now I have understood how it works! You are right, I've tryed to play in pubblic server and won some TC! But now I have one other question... What are QI? sorry, I'm compleately noob
-----
Ok, sorry, I found the answer about QI searching on the forum
Last edited by oxford11; Jan 15, 2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lemon's dispenser