Toribash
Original Post
Never got to introduce myself.
Hello toribashian community! Sincere apologies for the extremely late introduction, but better now than never correct?

I'm a 15 year old hormone occupied male, and I hope to be a college football player, even going as far to join the NFL. I know what your thinking, "Pfft? Football jock? Dumb meathead jerk." believe me, I get it. But I would like to think of myself as always the odd man out. I'm follow the way of Buddhism, but worship the Islamic law. So making enemies isn't really my forte, even to those who antagonize me, I love you, and your family, and your dog, your horse, your face, your nose, your toilet ect.

I love watching anime (Fairy Tail, DBZ, Soul Eater, Avatar The Last Airbender[Fav]), I also find drawing a fun pastime, even though I absolutely am horrid at it. Meditation is also one of my favorite pastimes as well, I'm Asian, what did you expect?

In Toribash, my style of playing is countering. I play like a rock, unmovable, and steady, always in a horse stance if available. My favorite mod is Akido, but I'm also a sparrer as well as parkourist.

Oh, almost forgot, my name is Edward \o/.

Skype: thecrazian (If anybody wants a few O=(^_^Q), or some tutoring, It's free!)

So again, sorry for not posting this earlier, like, WAY earlier, but I just had to, I feel incomplete. So, hello toribashians and a "What's up?" to my homie g's (good friends on toribash) and I hope to keep playing this game until I die. Or until I am unable to hold a mouse efficiently.

\_q^_^p_/
"I will persevere where others have ceased."
Well I never met you before, but glad you felt like sharing who you are! If you have any questions, which I doubt you will, but feel free to PM me!

Originally Posted by Liquid63 View Post
Hello toribashian community! Sincere apologies for the extremely late introduction, but better now than never correct?

Late introduction!? My introduction was a whole 5 and a half years after I joined!! HA! But yeah welcome