Ranking
Original Post
HELP!!!! I've been stabbed by a polar bear that was skating while I was on my way to
the ice cream factory in the Netherlands LOL! I was hoola hooping with the president of Uganda because we had a sweet tooth for the penguin with a thong and a spork (very quirky dude by the way) and as I latched myself onto the helicopter that was being ridden by a funny looking horse (we didn't tell him he was funny looking though) I flew by the cocaine plantations in Santa Claus' funky town. (We didn't tell the town it was funky, this would've been very bad for the economy.) and then a Bart Simpson showed up and told me Ay Curamba Jammin Juice Mon? and offered me what he called a Toke. He was chilling with a very cool ushanka-wearing PAngolin who offered me what he called a Toque. I turned them both down as I jammin cruised with my peeps. Lil Peep showed up. And we went to the jamming palooza and enjoyed the jamming palooza it was full of very nice jamming (palooza) until Obama Beam Laden shot it up with what he called a Jamming Bazooka and we all ran ran ran away til 9/11 happened again. This time it was actually very funny (Not being offensive, I cried during the first one). Neon lights glowed (it should be glew, not glowed, ugly word.) in my face like the Weekend's video (although he is ugly too) it was funny when I had the rollerskates and then a man came up to me and said would you like a Toak? It was a bunch of weird grass rolled up in thin paper, kind of like a blunt. My pants caught fire because God says only satan can light up the evil bejeebes (and it gave me the heebe jeebes) anyway it was a fun thursday I fell asleep and did it all again when I woke up. That time it was the day after thursday which is monday! because I control the climate jajajajajajja!! also I ate cheetos and the new gay oreos (the ones with 9/11 on the cover by lady gaga) but it was all a mandela effect
Then they all died! LOL!
EDIT: that was not me it was my pet frog

-----
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
the ice cream factory in the Netherlands LOL! I was hoola hooping with the president of Uganda because we had a sweet tooth for the penguin with a thong and a spork (very quirky dude by the way) and as I latched myself onto the helicopter that was being ridden by a funny looking horse (we didn't tell him he was funny looking though) I flew by the cocaine plantations in Santa Claus' funky town. (We didn't tell the town it was funky, this would've been very bad for the economy.) and then a Bart Simpson showed up and told me Ay Curamba Jammin Juice Mon? and offered me what he called a Toke. He was chilling with a very cool ushanka-wearing PAngolin who offered me what he called a Toque. I turned them both down as I jammin cruised with my peeps. Lil Peep showed up. And we went to the jamming palooza and enjoyed the jamming palooza it was full of very nice jamming (palooza) until Obama Beam Laden shot it up with what he called a Jamming Bazooka and we all ran ran ran away til 9/11 happened again. This time it was actually very funny (Not being offensive, I cried during the first one). Neon lights glowed (it should be glew, not glowed, ugly word.) in my face like the Weekend's video (although he is ugly too) it was funny when I had the rollerskates and then a man came up to me and said would you like a Toak? It was a bunch of weird grass rolled up in thin paper, kind of like a blunt. My pants caught fire because God says only satan can light up the evil bejeebes (and it gave me the heebe jeebes) anyway it was a fun thursday I fell asleep and did it all again when I woke up. That time it was the day after thursday which is monday! because I control the climate jajajajajajja!! also I ate cheetos and the new gay oreos (the ones with 9/11 on the cover by lady gaga) but it was all a mandela effect
Then they all died! LOL!

I Apologize that was So Random XD
-----
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Then they all died! LOL!

-----

I Apologize that was So Random XD

I am random sometimes too
-----
wanna be friends??
Last edited by Alejandro; Feb 25, 2021 at 12:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ale, are you super straight? because I'm super straight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER