ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I'm starting to not being able to stand this game anymore. The amount of bad players who don't even have the minimal game sense is amazing. Literally i'm playing with guys who hold the same position as me for no reason when there are more entrances in the site and ofc the enemy team comes the other way where nobody holds and we lose and other bullshit like this. This game badly needs a ranking system so it would be more balanced for players like me who have played anything else in their life (FPS mostly and anything else) besides LOL.

Either take unrated less seriously or start queueing on faceit instead, while the current hubs aren't optimal it'll bring a more competitive experience than you get in unrated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I'm starting to not being able to stand this game anymore. The amount of bad players who don't even have the minimal game sense is amazing. Literally i'm playing with guys who hold the same position as me for no reason when there are more entrances in the site and ofc the enemy team comes the other way where nobody holds and we lose and other bullshit like this. This game badly needs a ranking system so it would be more balanced for players like me who have played anything else in their life (FPS mostly and anything else) besides LOL.

5 queue with friends bro, only way to (I at least) enjoy video games. A lot of the people just come from League and that's okay, annoying but okay.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I don't want to sound hypocrite, ik we were all bad when we started doing something new, but when you also troll me because i'm telling you that you're doing something wrong and just take that as an insult, again, i was telling it in a manared way, then fuck you. You can't be so toxic and retarded. If you're just gonna be a toxic shit just don't play the game. Also about queing with friends, literally only one of my friends plays this game, can't do much about it and he can:t play that often. Tbh i don't like this game more than csgo or other shooters, i see it as a more casual experience, but i can't have fun and be casual when someone is a dick and ruins it.
First take: It is really fun, and that is coming from someone new to PC shooters. I am currently transitioning from PS4 so MnK is quite a jump but I am still having a great time.
|Team Aikido|Obey|