ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Social Group Name Changes
Since it's not really a username or anything, I would like to suggest that users like myself be able to change a social groups name without having to have any outside help. That being said, I do not think there is any downsides to adding this small change. I think it would really benefit a lot of people out there that are in need of changing an old group's name that no longer makes sense, etc.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Why is asking someone to change the name for you so bad? It's their job to be around to see you need help in a fair amount of time. Social groups are nearly pointless at this point, and not really worth taking the time to improve on them.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well, its one less thing to annoy the staff with.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Why is asking someone to change the name for you so bad? It's their job to be around to see you need help in a fair amount of time. Social groups are nearly pointless at this point, and not really worth taking the time to improve on them.

I haven't read anything about it being bad, just inconvenient is all. And some people actually make use of social groups so it's not even close to "nearly pointless." Bod's Hunters Association comes to mind. and tongue squad before everyone got banned
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Start an "I like cupcakes" group, get 400+ members, then change name to "I have small penis" group ---- 10/10 trolls
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It was said that nobody looks at these groups. Who the hell is gonna see that you trolled them ever? lmao
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I mean most social groups do have some use. Like there fan clubs of people that make art. I use my fan club to post all of my art in case someone is ever interested in looking at it and asking me about anything. So I wouldn't call them useless.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •