Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
We dont much need help on activity, but another voice wouldnt hurt.
Nikag, do you think you could do the names for the intros? list of the names we need: dagreja, fusionman, mjishere123, skullandbo, theultimatum, poppo361, itsbruce, loruhamah, bradatron4, v3l3n0, nikag, kayateya, and mrmadpanda.(i think thats all)
fluz, youre beginning to post borderline spam. the replays, just attach them to a message on this thread later. But dont just say "so heres my replays". Provide some sort of contribution to the topic at hand(like what nikag did by offering help with art). For example, if there is any way you could help with the vid or have any free programs to suggest that i could use for video editing, say so.

Well you can download a trial of Sony Vegas pro 11 Which is what I use to edit!
Or
Adobe after effects cs5

These both cost a lot but both have a free 30 day trial you can use!
Cookies
Sony vegasis great, but the trial? I got the full version of version 10.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

But i dont want to spend any money, seeing as this is probably the only time im going to use it.
No.
Hey guys! I'm getting in game and I wanted to spend some time with you guys and get to knwo you since I'm gonna join at black belt. Anyway, dag I think the intros are going great. I agree that they look better in freeze frame. I also think you should do different shaders and such. I think that would mnake it more interesting (maybe for the higher-ups use the Night effect?).
Who said something of spending money?
I myself bought it,but I'm sure there are plenty of ways to get the full version for free.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Before I do the names of the people, I need to know what kind of style you guys want, what color, etc. So below meh... tell me what style and stuff you want, details, if you want outline and what color, if you want mix color, stuff liek DAT!

darn i forgot, soup

EDIT: For an example of what mine is gonna look like, just look below, bro

Last edited by nikag; Jan 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Senip
nik. i would like mine to look.... demonic. o.o EVIL!!! dark... but that is frikin amazing
i like cats
That is actually extremely nice. I was thinking more along the lines of a fire theme because we are fyre and what not but make sure that whatever it is, it doesnt just blend into the black background because the intros are probably going to be just the one shader. But the rest will be different shaders, dont worry.
EDIT: Now that i think about it, the names should be uniform. I think that that style looks nice so what about having them all in that style? We need at least three votes yes to keep them all the same. I say yes.
EDIT: Since everyone likes the intros with the stills in it, i went ahead and did mj's intro with it. And it does look better. Ill post a link in a sec.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 29, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
No.
Hmmm.... imma go neutral and let you guys decide on that one.

The reason its more bluish is what my bounty and my set says, im Blew Fyre, so i went with a mix color and red and blue.

@bruce Im not gonna make yours yet until we decide what we are gonna do, but in the meantime i shall find some demonic stuffyz
-----
Soup. ()

So I was gonna make a replay for the middle of the fyre clan vid, but I ended up doing this.

I realized "Wow, this might be good for a intro!"

But then I remembered the distance. If there is anyway you can make uke not show, which i feel might be impossible, this will be my submission for the intro.
Attached Files
@nikag - wip1.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by nikag; Jan 29, 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Senip
Just gotta type /opt uke 0 and uke doesnt show anymore. I use opt uke, opt blood, opt hud, and other stuff for the replays. Also, i got kinda caught up in watching some vids on youtube. So yeah. Ill post that link after i upload it later. Im busy now. And im checking out that replay now nik.
No.