ES Recruitment Drive
Any of you guys know how to fix glitches?

I have this cool replay, but there is a glitch at frame 72 and I don't know how to fix it.

I tried hacking it out but that didn't work. :c
Attached Files
Far from home.rpl (228.1 KB, 20 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You didn't really do anything during the glitch. Just shift + p right before and edit it from there, it takes out whatever glitched. And retrace what joints you did with http://toribash.enikesha.net/ so you can somewhat get where you were.

It's harder to fix if you were dismembering something and you glitched. You'd have to basically redo the entire repositioning of the kick and whatnot
Thank you so much man.

I'll be sure to book mark this.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
sooo
realism in -9?
I've seen orko do this in his replays and in some other people's replays but for some reason I cant get it. I prefer -30 becuase its easier to get my footing. But I cant really do that in -9. Anybody can help me?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
lol I dont do that
but it seems liek
I cant get the leverage I would need to get a big hit withought going unrealistic or lowering the dmrate most times
Practice slut.
practice all day and night and explore different ways to gain momentum without flying all over the place.
I would say more but I'm lazy and on vacation.
Pretty much you need to figure out the optimal force to push yourself around with to get dms while managing to not fly around. Holding joints helps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
well thanks
maybe I should stick to -30.........