Original Post
Master Belt rule
When a player reaches master belt he will have 1000TC

sounds good ?
But qi limit a day is 100 and it would take years and its just 1k LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I would not say that master belt would take years but it would probably take A LOOONG TIME JUST FOR SO MUCH LITTLE MONEY

This is Not supported at all :|
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There is no point.
Look, there's official servers, you get 10tc per win.
15,000*10 is already 150k. Average player has 50% win ratio, so that's 150k*0.5=75k. You already have 75 times more that. Usually at that time you're already dueling and you have like, as sir said, 400k. Farming will be bigger. No point, Not supported.
Ignore the TC for now but what about a item. Texture Template, Force, Blood ect.... but the item can be the same thing for everybody so there is no point in people trying to farm for different things. somebody posted about a skilled player getting all their accounts to masterbelt just for this but i dont think anybody is sad enough to create multiple accounts to play a shitload of games ( idk the exact number ) just for 1 item. the TC side is not supported, no point in giving out 1k after alot of games when you can win 10k within 1 -7 days.
[Myst]Nuke
I like the idea of some sort of prize, although TC may not be the best option, but I'm still supporting this!
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
i say.. possible if you reach Elite belt.. then you can get your 10k.. but i doubt that would EVER go through lol.. but hey its worth it maybe lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
im thinking when you reach 10th dan you should get a item like a chrono force cause its fair and free i would love a good chrono force when i become 10th dan :3
im a (shadow) guy in a clan called [shadow]
origin owner https://www.originpc.com/
TC as a prize or anything that could be sold for TC or mess with the economy is a definite no-no as it would increase rates of farming and usage of bots.
I feel that there can be a variety of different rewards for getting to master belt, such as double the amount of qi for x amount of time, undetermined set of privileges, and so on.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
TC as a prize or anything that could be sold for TC or mess with the economy is a definite no-no as it would increase rates of farming and usage of bots.
I feel that there can be a variety of different rewards for getting to master belt, such as double the amount of qi for x amount of time, undetermined set of privileges, and so on.

what i get to mind is a special force or other sorts of items. which is not saleable but u aquire with reaching X belt.

maybe its like u get every 1000 qi one item which has it own colour and is not saleable and when u reached one QI point that u got the full set u also get an achievment for that.
as example, with 10.000 QI u get:
Ghost
Secondary Gradient
Primary Gradient
Timer
User text
Grip
Torso
Blood
DQ ring.
so that are 9 means u need 9.000 QI to get all those items. (not really in that order.) maybe its even totally random (except relax and force which prob. would be the most popular ones.)
the special 10.000 QI item could be the Relax or Force.
all those items have the same color, and can not be sold. (only moved by TSA´s and stuff. but which shouldn´t be needed.)

that also adds some sort of motivation for playing. u know that u get at X Qi that item.

just something like this would be a nice feature to motivate some people for playing.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken