Ranking
Original Post
Clan League SIGN UPS
Hello all, this is the sign up thread for Clan League 2019

Simply put, once you complete the sign up process and we make sure you pass the requirements for it, I (or someone that can) will add you to the list of clans competing.

We will then draw out the groups as I have outlined in the official thread.

• Your clan MUST have got a legitimate yellow ranking or above for it's most recent activity check. (Hi unofficial clans, I see you. We'll do a check for you when you sign up so don't fret, you can still enter as long as you meet the second requirement)
  • You must have been a clan for 3 months prior to this event. (If you're two and a half and you meet the other requirements, don't worry I'll round upwards)
  • Your roster MUST have AT LEAST 7 different members, there is no maximum restriction.
  • The sign up fee is 25,000 TC. You send it to me

Full Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
User list:
Leaders:
X
Y
Members:
A
B
C
etc.
NOTES:
If your post does not follow the above process, I'll ignore it and you won't be entered.
If you fail to meet one of the requirements when we check, you don't get a refund, but you're free to reapply once you feel you've met the requirement.
At the end of the signup period (June 10th, 4pm, GMT+12), any changes/addtions to the roster will result in disqualification unless I state otherwise. This is your ONLY warning on this.
I reserve the rights to decide contentious issues if any come up in this process.

!!!Clan rankings prior to groups!!!
~ Ranks from last year~
1) Alpha
2) Obey
3) Undead
4) Hack
5) Tribe
6) Fl0w
7) Aeon
~ new clans, ranked via clan rankings on forums ~
8) Damned
9) Reckless
10) Spark
11) zero
12) Pyramid
13) Mente Maestra
14) win
15) Liqour
16) Relax All
17) The Last Legion
Last edited by Icky; Jun 10, 2019 at 09:03 AM.
if we get a good selection of unique prizes ( along with a custom color )

ill do a dolphin dive off the white cliffs off sunderland
Full Clan Name: Relax All
Clan Tag: [RelaxAll]
User list:
Leader:
killer3366

Members:  
k6vamees
ynvaser
FistofLife      
Rain     
Daeldir     
Bless     
rcarey     
Destram     
Xhiba     
EdiTz     
Sahee     
brainpain     
Sissykick     
H4rl3quin     
Nikelaos     
SuperJoJo     
kwygon     
PlayaJ     
Zer0     
DrBear     
Yurner0     
Gerpington     
Samopal     
Kr3wClot     
FlamingBob     
Shockwave     
XaruS     
Kickass     
lordrice     
KaylaPanda

Our Glorious Clan is currently confiscating TC rations to cover the entry fee. Our Dear Leader has generously funded our entry into this illustrous event.

Finalised. 18:15 10/06/2019
Last edited by Icky; Jun 10, 2019 at 08:15 AM.
i like how in the endings, it was just the gentleman who don't play in event. for group stages (we do this year, right?), about how long is compare to normal round after (which i assume roughly 1 week)?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Shmevin & iTemp in the same clan?

That's a sight I thought I'd never see, that's for sure.

damn.

Hey son, long time no see. I'll cook both of them don't worry. (And I will eat wounder in extra)
Last edited by Scridge; Jun 10, 2019 at 12:53 AM.
Signups officially closed. Hope you're all ready.

If I see any edits to any rosters from this point on, it's automatic and instant disqualification.