Ranking
Original Post
where should i post my "gtboxing tutorial"
i'm gonna make tutorial on how to box properly in gtboxing.tbm mod.
i'm doing this to make more people interested in this awesome mod.

but i'm confused where to post it because in "tutorials" subforum" there is rule: "don't make threads about in-game moves"
and my tutorial will be all about in-game moves.

now i'm confused, where to post it?
BACIC
well, tutorial will be very detailed.
maybe in beginners sanctuary? idk
i would like to reach as many ppl as possible, both newbies and pro's
BACIC
yeah, but it doesn't go accordingly to those rules because tutorial will include how to do step by step moves.
so, i'm in doubt, posting in "Tutorials" will break it's rules and result in deletion of thread.
i'm not sure what's the point of "Tutorials" if you can't post your tutorial there.
BACIC
Tutorials are fine. You can teach people how to play multi player in Tutorials. But you should make your guide more abstract. If you make a tutorial like "to punch you want to rotate your chest, contract your elbow, contract your pec" it's going to get dumpstered.

PM me your content before you post it and I'll make sure it's all good bud.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
it wont let me PM you because:
"The text that you have entered is too long (5754 characters). Please shorten it to 5000 characters long."
i can't shorten it because everything is important, this is detailed tutorial about complex mod.
Last edited by bacic; Mar 3, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
BACIC
Use some kind of online document sharing service, such as Google Docs, or just anything where you can link him the content, maybe pastebin or even speedyshare if you have it as a file.
Last edited by duck; Mar 3, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
h
Looks really good nice work
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”