Ranking
Original Post
Easier Flame creation
Ide like to buy a flame but i don't want to Have to buy it for 3x the price from someone who has already made it and i dont want to higher anyone to do it just incase they dont get it right so what im trying to say is that the fame creation is simplified. Only a Suggestion Just putting it out there k?
I am IronMan
You're going to have to be more specific than 'simplify it pls'

With the current flame forger, you're able to make basic flames relatively easily. or you can take the time to elaborate on the design and go nuts with it

It sounds like you just want the flames to have a lower price
i think he means make it cheaper to create like the amount of what people are selling it in the market like 35k+tc
He wants to be able to make the flames that people are selling for higher than the flame forger price.

Maybe like different templates for different types of flames such as wings, hats, trails, rain, etc.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Well, there is a market around it, you know?
The price people are selling flames in the flame board are actually lower than the forge price. I've seen people selling flames for 35-50k, while the flame was worth around 70k forge price.
Why to make a template if there are rules on the flames? It's art. People created them and spent time to be creative about that. It's like saying "let's make a template of mrama's textures so we can copy them with different colors".

Not supported by me.
I know that i had alot of tc and have bought 3 flames.
He wants to be able to make the flames that people are selling for higher than the flame forger price.

Maybe like different templates for different types of flames such as wings, hats, trails, rain, etc.

That is the sort of thing i meant
basicly when i wanted to make my flame it was very herd when i was trying to get the right shapes and things have wings, hat etc... would be alot better other wise were spending alot more money on the game than we need to i dont want it cheaper that would be silly then anyone could get one and flames are for the welthy to say the least.
EDIT:In a nutshell anding hair, hats, capes, wings and things to the game would be VERY cool plus hampa and the other gm's would make alot of cash outa it
other wise were spending alot more money on the game

that was contradicting myself a bit, but what i mean is instead of me paying the odds for a flame like 20k plus on the forum if it was simpler i could get a flame and pay less but the forge could still stay the same price AND: There should be a box at the side where it tell you how much your flame cost so far while your making it insted of having to go back and forth on the forums looking at the prices
Last edited by MangoChutney; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:46 AM.
I am IronMan
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Well, there is a market around it, you know?
The price people are selling flames in the flame board are actually lower than the forge price. I've seen people selling flames for 35-50k, while the flame was worth around 70k forge price.
Why to make a template if there are rules on the flames? It's art. People created them and spent time to be creative about that. It's like saying "let's make a template of mrama's textures so we can copy them with different colors".

Not supported by me.

All of that and a baseball bat here.

Flame forging is a form of art. Some people could've spent a buttload of time making a very unique flame and therefore want to charge 100k for it when they only spent 75k forging it. Likewise if their forged flame doesn't look all that great, they need the money, etc.: If you forged a flame for 75k, you can sell it on the market for 30k to someone who may like it better than nothing.

I think were at a great spot as it is right now. We can't adjust the default around the market by that much, else the torishop would look incredibly different.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
-snip-

AND: There should be a box at the side where it tell you how much your flame cost so far while your making it insted of having to go back and forth on the forums looking at the prices

I agree to this, the rest I don't care about.