Toribash
Original Post
Select your country option
I think that most people would like an option on the user control panel where you could basicaly choose your own country flag, and not taking the time of GMs to change it for you, basicaly you could remove the IP trace and select a country you want. It would be good to add that option as many of people on toribash hsve been complaining about it.

For me the idea sounds great, and would be more easier for GMs since most people ask GMs to change their country flag. It would spare their time to work on other stuff.

Dislike or like this suggestion, i dont care. As long as someone replies to this and openely telling me what they think would be awesome.

Thank you for your time~
Jinny.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Yeah i like this idea too, but its nice to see where people are from and if for example everyone changed there country to america then it would just look so odd.

The flag system is very glitchy though.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Most people are to lazy to do some hacker type stuff.
I think this could be pretty good in my opinion. I live close to the US boarder (Canada) and once every little while it switches my flag to an American one which is kinda annoying not going to lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Really love this idea. I live in a place which flag isn't yet in this game( #HampaGetOnIt) but I have friends who live in the same country and their flags are the albanian flag(which is pretty much the same state as me) but I get the one flag my country is enemies with. Pretty dang annoying.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
After i changed my internet provider, i dont have a flag ingame as well as my country code doesnt appear on forums. Thats not bad but i have never had such problems and thats something new that i do not like.
Also i often recieve messages at my email, i am always being told that my account was accessed from someone with another IP, it really annoys me.

Removing the IP tracing is not that good suggestion, staff have many security, ehm.. things that require it.

Letting people choose their own flag would be great.

A nice (IMO) addition to that: players should be able to (draw and) offer the flags that are missing. Administration will check if the flag is proper and probably add it to the list, from which players choose their flag.

Supported!
Im so happy people are supporting this idea!

#HampaGetOnIt
It's a good idea but we can actually use vpn to change our flag. So why not just use vpn?
Well, if you know how to use a vpn then great do it.

But there is alot of glitches and all that, and some people don't know how to use a vpn.

However the flag idea is a pretty good idea because of the reasons everyone else said.

It don't even have to be ingame technically being the forums is what controls the account anyway, you could just implement it into the user cp.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash