Toribash
Original Post
Proof
This is for the art/textures board.

Iv noticed something that bothers me is there is no real proof of purchase/creation of art when selling the art. Only the previous owner thing its very unreliable and can be very easily exploited (just put the name of somebody who has been inactive for a long time since nobody can ask the person(way people sometimes can scam)).

My suggestion is that when selling a preowned piece of art you need to link to where you bought it from/ conversation. Now I realize that some people don't like to take screenshots, and won't have any proof of ownership other than the name so there are two ways we can go about fixing that... 1) tell them oh well 2) A moderator can ask the person allegedly sold it to said person.

For something somebody made, all they will need is to show a WIP.

Now I get that most people won't like this idea, and if i'm being honest I completely see why, but scamming and people getting ripped of isn't something anybody wants or needs. Give this idea an honest and fair chance, don't just make a knee jerk reaction of "this will take to long" because this will be a system that will lower the chances of people scamming, and selling free textures and things like that.

I don't expect people to be overjoyed about this idea, but its something I think the forum could benefit from.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jul 16, 2016 at 05:17 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |