ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Crit) Critical Recruitment
Critical Recruitment Thread
Please use the provided template. Omit nothing.

Experience:

Qi:

Strongest Mods:

Weakest Mods:

Clan History:

Accomplishments:

Additional Information:

This is an example application.

Experience: ~7 months

Qi: 5,546 (5th Dan)

Strongest Mods: Wushu, Brushu, Boxshu, RK-MMA, Lenshu

Weakest Mods: AikidoBigDojo, Aikido

Clan History: Titan Co-Leader, Crit Leader

Accomplishments: I frequently win decap prizes. In addition to that, I've successfully co-hosted a 150,000TC decap and betting server using the boxshu.tbm mod. I have won many duels against many prestigious players. I have come very far in a relatively short amount of time. I will win many clan wars for you, as I have won many clan wars in the past.

Additional Information: I am a very active player, and extremely interested in joining your clan. I have much to offer and will do what I can to help everyone in Crit. Thank-you for your consideration.

The Next Step

Once you have completed your application, within 48 hours you will be either approved or denied. If your application is denied for any reason other than age, you will need to wait at least 30 days before you can be considered again for recruitment. If your application is denied because you were deemed too immature to suit the clan's purposes, do not bother reapplying.

Approval does not mean immediate admission into the clan. This is simply a screening process to help set you up with a tryout, and from this date forward is a requirement for anyone considering joining.

ALL TRYOUTS ARE IN BRUSHU.TBM --- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Footpad is the most populated rank in the clan, reserved for those who have shown great potential but have yet to meet the requirements of Distinguished. Footpad's are unable to participate in clan wars. They are merely training under the guidance of their co-members and superiors.

Requirements: Potential, respect, willingness to improve, clearly understands weaknesses, frequently in-game

Distinguished members have taken the time to become proficient in everything that is required to properly participate in a clan war. They are the warriors who will take us to success. They are, however, unable to start a clan war and can merely participate in one should a superior be present.

Requirements: Strong offensive ability, exceptional defensive ability, can come back to the opponent, can play relaxed and fluent, can improvise

Sage members have made a name for themselves in both the Toribash community, and to their clan. This is not an entry level rank, and can only be achieved through dedication to improving the clan and it's members. They have the capability of starting clan wars at their discretion. Sages are also tasked with ensuring Footpad's are receiving adequate guidance and sound advice.

Requirements: Leadership skills, strategy, superb skill, community notoriety
Last edited by MarstunoM; Feb 1, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
sup, my name is 8Tailz and i like to get high
RealName:james
Strongest mod:Gtboxing
weakest mod: twinswords
Money status = poor cunt
belt: blue. but im good for my belt
Ive been playing for a year now and i have another account which is a 2nd dan, i didnt use it because i forgot my password
reason for recruitment: I want to make the clan a good community [probably allready is]
and win clan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Nut3llaNinja Rcrutment
Username:Nut3llaNinja

Experience:about 2 1/2 months

Qi:594 (brown belt)

Strongest Mods:Wushu, aikido, Boxshu, sparring, greykido

Weakest Mods parkour

Clan History: (_SOTF_)survival of the fittest

Accomplishments:I've won 10 tourneys in a week, I'm a good friend, I've claimed multiple decap prizes.

Additional Information:I am respectable, I do not argue, i don't care about "noobish moves". i respect my leaders.
i would like to know when tryouts are you can message me on tori forum or you can message me on Skype (duh__69) 2underscores
-----
dmh not duh
Last edited by Nut3llaNinja; Feb 2, 2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Experience: 4 months

Qi: 2967

Strongest Mods: abd, ninjutsu, akido

Weakest Mods: judo

Clan History: xp, shield, the Empire

Accomplishments: sparred with swexx, i beat iRookie when i was brown, i win duels, i havent lost a clan war, i made a clan and then it died :P

Additional Information: i play almost everyday and i know alot bout marketing i also im very commited to the clan i join.
I'll give you a tryout Problemz.

Nut3llaNinja & Problemz: I'm in wushu6 all the time. Just join and chances are I'll see you for tryouts.

Experience:3 months

Qi:

Strongest Mods:

Weakest Mods:

Clan History: exploding octopuses and diamond

Accomplishments: beat 10 Dan belt and had 15 win streak in pendulum jumper

Additional Information: I will do my best
Originally Posted by termninja View Post

Experience:3 months

Qi:

Strongest Mods:

Weakest Mods:

Clan History: exploding octopuses and diamond

Accomplishments: beat 10 Dan belt and had 15 win streak in pendulum jumper

Additional Information: I will do my best

I have never seen you in any room ever, but I'll give you a tryout if you still want one.

Problemz: Accepted.