ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ORMO] Stock Replay Competition

Welcome to ORMO’s Stock Replay Competition 2016, where the rules are few and the prizes are many. All are invited to compete, but only the best will trump the rest. Not convinced? The prizes include the chance to have your replay showcased in the stock folder that is downloaded along with Toribash! You have the possibility to have your replay seen by thousands of players and inspire them to make their own.

This event is open to everyone, regardless of their relationship with ORMO.

This is a Singleplayer event.
Your goal is very simple. Create the best replay you have ever made. The replay can be made with any mod and settings, as long as it doesn’t break the rules stated below.

The replay must be made in Singleplayer. Multiplayer replays are not allowed.
You may submit only ONE replay. You may change that replay as many times as you wish before the deadline.
The submitted replay must be NEW.
You are not allowed to submit a replay made by someone else. Stealing replays and collaboration replays are NOT allowed.
YOUR REPLAY CANNOT BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING GRAVITIES: -9.82, -20, -30. These exact values for gravity are NOT ALLOWED. Remember to change the gravity to something else when you start working on your replay! This is simply to weed out old replays that you guys might try to sneak in.
Hacking is allowed!

You can submit your replay until midnight of 15th September 2016, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Once it is 16th September 2016, you may not submit your replay anymore. You can check the time with this website.

After the deadline comes around, your replay will be judged based on its overall quality by three judges, Larfen, pusga and Orko.

1st Place: 200000 Toricredits + Your replay will be featured along the stock replays of the next Toribash version!
2nd Place: 125000 Toricredits*
3rd Place: 75000 Toricredits*

*That is, however, not all. Even if you don’t achieve first place, your replay may still be elected to integrate the replay stock folder if the judges believe it is deserving! 1st Place has a guaranteed replay in the stock folder, but if 2nd, 3rd or even more submissions show that they fought just as hard, they will be chosen and featured in the next version of Toribash!

FURTHERMORE:
Please consider that once the event is over it might take some time to have the replays put in the stock folder, we don't know when the next update will happen so it will take an unspecified amount of time until your replays appear in the game.

Feel free to ask any questions about the event, I will do my best to clear anything up. Otherwise, get working on your masterpiece! And PLEASE don’t forget to change the gravity when you start making your replay. It’s very easy to forget! This battle will make your blood boil. Good luck!

EDIT: An incredibly generous donation by Thrandir has allowed us to increase the prize pool substancially! Thank you Thrandir!
Last edited by pusga; Aug 15, 2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spelling
oh yeah
Oh didn't see the part where it said it had to be new, i'll make a replay and post it soon.
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 15, 2016 at 06:26 PM.
Originally Posted by HVNANitrox View Post
we need to be in the ormo to post replay?

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
This event is open to everyone, regardless of their relationship with ORMO.

You don't need to be in ormo to participate.
My replays ^^
^u^
Attached Files
Bacalhau Uke 16.rpl (225.3 KB, 43 views)
Bacalhau Uke 22.rpl (101.7 KB, 14 views)
pro 11.rpl (55.1 KB, 15 views)
pro 14.rpl (35.9 KB, 13 views)
Uke Revenge 1.rpl (169.2 KB, 16 views)
IG: @Leodois
Oh this is nice I'll try to get some in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by bacalhau View Post
^u^

Originally Posted by pusga View Post

You may submit only ONE replay. You may change that replay as many times as you wish before the deadline.

Read man.

Well, I guess I'll go see if I can make something myself.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Mist my love, I was going to watch your replay because I love you, but I noticed in notepad that its still in -30 grav. You do realize thats agains the rules of this event.

Why aren't you people actually reading the rules of the event, please have more respect for the hosts of this event.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •