ToriCombat League
Originally Posted by Khaoskill View Post
I will not take 30k for this set. The very minimum i would take is 60k to sell this set, that is why it is priced at 60k min bid.

Then the likelihood of you selling these is very slim.
To be honest, I think the starting bid is about 5k higher than what I'd pay for it at max.

It looks nice, I suppose, but its a tad on the basic side, don't you think? A few shapes, a shading filter and some colour blotches. Some people may like it, but then the chances of people agreeing with that price is very low.

Also, selling recolours really kills the price. I wouldn't want to pay for something that someone else can buy too.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Well i payed over 100k for the original of this set. I would like to make at least part of my money back on this.

edit: also, im only selling one version of it. I said other versions may be used because one of my clan members is using a camo one while he makes his texture set.

edit2: if im wrong with how im interpreting hanz0's new rule, lemme know.
Last edited by Khaoskill; May 14, 2009 at 01:55 AM.
Sorry for double post, but this set has been sold to Deathkiing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this thread will be closed when i recieve payment from Deathkiing and when I get my 12k from toabytooby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: i have received payment for the set from Deathkiing, but i have gotten nothing from toabytooby as of yet.

Can i get some help from a mod or am i reading the rules wrong?
Last edited by Khaoskill; May 15, 2009 at 05:33 AM.
I think you only penalize people if they win the auction and cancel or cannot pay. Since Toabytooby was out bid he would have no responsibility to the auction any longer without bidding again.

If Toabytooby's bid had been the highest at the end of the auction, and he was unable to pay or canceled his participation, then 20% would be expected from him.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
I think you only penalize people if they win the auction and cancel or cannot pay. Since Toabytooby was out bid he would have no responsibility to the auction any longer without bidding again.

If Toabytooby's bid had been the highest at the end of the auction, and he was unable to pay or canceled his participation, then 20% would be expected from him.

^ Correct.
If you've got any more questions, PM me.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&