[tex]Head. Animal i have become...
So hello.
I was trying to keep it in a secret, but anyway need some ideas and advices

1st version

Cnc, please.

2nd version

fixing 2nd version

update for 2nd

Last edited by Maldret; Feb 14, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
I rather to see the back mouth instead the frontal.. a bit more shadows on that eye too
You could tray to add depth in those bruises.
And that second mouth doesn't fit in.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Reminds me of Project Nemesis.
The muscle texture is amazing, but it needs to be INSIDE the skin, not covering it.
I like the slime thing on the back but I don't think it would fit as Dad said.
Also, it doesn't have that EVIL look at all :/.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Thanx for ur comments (: its important for me.
well.. i remade the mouth.. i didnt just delete it.. just tryed to drag it to forward
i hope this looks better..

another version :o

pic

is it better?

edit:

sphere

Last edited by Maldret; Feb 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
I LOVE how you did the mouth, real epic. great work there
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Oh god the latest update remind me so much of the good ol' grotesque games like Quake1... I like it! Would want to see how it would look like if you added a slight texture to the skin and muscles, something easy like grain or anything, just an idea, probably won't look good.

"What is Quake1?"

A very censured example:

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
That looks awesome, looks like a mix between Project Nemesis and some fallout supermutant.

I think the burnt of ear should be bigger though, or whatever it is, and yea...The mouth in the back look way better than the mouth in the front, replace front with back and keep one maybe?

The edges of the skin tissue looks like it could be peeled of, darken them?

Other than that it's epic as fuck.

Edit: Freelancer, where da fuck...Did you get your brain? want your knowledge, but not your personality...
Last edited by Fenris; Feb 11, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
Eye needs muscles ,

Also eye looks flat and out of place

Sharpen up the hole on his left side where there should be an ear. It looks too blurry. Try add some skin hanging, don't forget to shade the tissue accordingly.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Oh.. Thanx so much for comments and great ideas (:

fixed:

eye

left skin

i will fix an ear next + thinking about other details.
any ideas are welcome (:
About slight texture ofc i will try it (: after everything will be done. allready i can say it will looks like old school horros <3

btw im fallout and quake 1,2 fan <3

p.s. 1st post edited
Last edited by Maldret; Feb 12, 2012 at 03:43 PM.